Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XIII]
Sep 26, 2009 at 7:03 PM Post #3,316 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrarroyo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Neeley what kind of base is that one?

It's a hacked base (filled, sanded and sprayed) I made to fit the X with the silicone cover on.

Started off as a Sony BCRNWU3 Charging Cradle.

wink.gif

Sep 27, 2009 at 4:31 AM Post #3,318 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by aj-kun /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm a n00b, only been addicted to the game about a month and a half. Here's my setup.
[IG]http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/5093/img67182.jpg[/IMG]
A 3g ipod nano with LOD made by qusp(Cryoparts TWcu L/R Cables, Cardas Silver for ground- Cryoparts mini), Alessandro MS-1i I just reterminated this 20mins ago to 4.5feet with a matching cryoparts mini...it's a pretty bad job(my first retermination), I removed too much cable shielding? had to fix it up with heat shrink. Sounds good tho =D (thanx for the cardas solder qusp)
And the amp is a iBasso D2 Boa.
The paper is some left over canson.

Sorry bout the grainy image..errr....we had a dust storm the other day......
...it fits in my pocket btw...(awaiting RSA shadow)

hmmmm I dont remember it being that bad inside tho
wink.gif

nice paper; hmm canson I prefer Dalton, I find I can write/draw much more clean lines on it, very nice textured feel too
tongue.gif
noi drama on the solder man, i'm sure you learned the lesson, but why didnt you just trim the cable back further??

@ graz, nice rig dude, fit looks great; those pics are going in my folio

Sep 27, 2009 at 8:16 AM Post #3,319 of 5,950
33e5x5g.jpg

A hero - he survived after 2 HDD replacement, has problems with recharge function(its broken) . There is traces of hammer on it and a body is little curved. But I like my Creative Zen Xtra – it cross the world 2 times.I did not hear the better sound.

Audio-Technica ATH-ES7 - only soldered wire.

I bought NWZ-X1060 it will ships in Thursday and found where to buy used Kenwood HD60GD9. Please give an advise. I need only music player functions, a good sound for ELECTRO with bass and CLASSICAL music.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Creative Jukebox Zen Xtra 60 Gb + 10 battery packs + Audio-Technica ATH-ES7

Sep 27, 2009 at 9:31 AM Post #3,320 of 5,950
33e5x5g.jpg

A hero - he survived after 2 HDD replacement, has problems with recharge . There is traces of hammer on it and a body is little curved. But I like my Creative Zen Xtra – it crossed the world 2 times.I did not hear the better sound.

I bought NWZ-X1060 it will ships in Wednesday and found where to buy used Kenwood HD60GD9. Please give an advise. I need only music player functions, a good sound for ELECTRO with bass and CLASSICAL music.

Sep 27, 2009 at 2:08 PM Post #3,321 of 5,950
please refrain from quoting massive pictures; especially directly afterwards
rolleyes.gif
its no problem for me, because i',m on a 10mb cable line, but people with slower connections would be less impressed

Sep 27, 2009 at 4:00 PM Post #3,322 of 5,950
img01142p.jpg

The headphone out of the MD7330u is surprisingly decent.

Sep 28, 2009 at 7:06 AM Post #3,323 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by qusp /img/forum/go_quote.gif
hmmmm I dont remember it being that bad inside tho
wink.gif

nice paper; hmm canson I prefer Dalton, I find I can write/draw much more clean lines on it, very nice textured feel too
tongue.gif
noi drama on the solder man, i'm sure you learned the lesson, but why didnt you just trim the cable back further??

@ graz, nice rig dude, fit looks great; those pics are going in my folio

wellllll....i dont have a desoldering sucker or desoldering braid yet haha...
i might get some tommorrow

Sep 28, 2009 at 12:58 PM Post #3,324 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by dfkt /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Of course not... amazing that nobody asked that fundamental question until now.
wink.gif

Love AKG headphones sooo nice sounding and sweet, btw what amp did you use to run those AKG's?

Sep 29, 2009 at 5:06 PM Post #3,329 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by nv88 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hulk, are those Koss ksc 75s? Where did you get the headband?

Yes, they are. The headband was taken from a pair of cheap headphones included with a metal detector. I found the headphones while cleaning out a closet, and already had the 75s, so I decided to mod them. Man, did it ever make a difference!
atsmile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back