Pictures of your Portable Rig - GALLERY OPEN!
May 22, 2004 at 12:17 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 16

ipodstudio

Banned: - aka full monty - aka didikossa - aka R1D1 - aka migraineboy - aka setharmstrong - aka threavester - aka Sarah.B - aka javier - aka DoomV1 - aka JIAA
We just got finished with the new Pictures of your Portable Rig - GALLERY and thought you all would like to know about it. Basically, we've simply taken all the pics posted in this thread and made them into a large gallery for longevity. This way we stop losing the pics as they are taken down from various servers.

Hope you all enjoy the gallery and find it useful!!
smily_headphones1.gif

May 22, 2004 at 12:33 PM Post #2 of 16
BTW, see if you can find your picture..
wink.gif
All the images are labelled using a caption of text from the message you posted the pic with. If there was no text accompanying the pic, I've used your user name, instead. Some of the captions are actually quite funny..
eggosmile.gif

May 22, 2004 at 1:50 PM Post #6 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by bangraman
Did you ask anyone about this?

Yep, I posted in the thread, but actually I've had several requests for this in the past and I think it's a great idea. Look through that thread and you'll now see that a third of the images are missing..
frown.gif
That doesn't really help and kind of negates the purpose of the thread. It would also allow us to rectify dead links in the thread if the images are indeed posted somewhere that's easy to locate.

However, if any member does not want their picture posted there, for whatever reason, they only have to contact me and I'll remove it directly.
That's why I'm posting this message, so EVERYONE knows there up.

If this proves useful and there is a positive reaction, I'll try to keep up with the new postings in those threads and keep those galleries up-to-date..
wink.gif

May 22, 2004 at 1:53 PM Post #7 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by austonia
yeah! you stole my picture! time to sue, baby! j/k
wink.gif

LOL! I knew you'd sue first, Austin..
biggrin.gif

May 22, 2004 at 3:19 PM Post #8 of 16
Wow ipodstudio, that must have taken a long time, good work! It was neat to see my pictures start at my lonely Karma with the stock MX300's grow to the portable setup you see in my sig.

Once again, great work, we appreciate it
smily_headphones1.gif

May 22, 2004 at 3:45 PM Post #10 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thaddy
Wow ipodstudio, that must have taken a long time, good work! It was neat to see my pictures start at my lonely Karma with the stock MX300's grow to the portable setup you see in my sig.

Once again, great work, we appreciate it
smily_headphones1.gif

Thanks for the kind words, Thaddy!! Such comments make it all worth while.
wink.gif

May 22, 2004 at 3:50 PM Post #11 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by ipodstudio
BTW, see if you can find your picture..
wink.gif
All the images are labelled using a caption of text from the message you posted the pic with. If there was no text accompanying the pic, I've used your user name, instead. Some of the captions are actually quite funny..
eggosmile.gif

That's what I love about it, gives it a personal touch.
Really nice to have all those pics in a gallary. Thanks ipodstudio!

May 22, 2004 at 4:02 PM Post #12 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa
That's what I love about it, gives it a personal touch.
Really nice to have all those pics in a gallary. Thanks ipodstudio!

Thanks Lisa! Got quite a few of your pics up there, now..
wink.gif

May 22, 2004 at 5:13 PM Post #13 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by ipodstudio
Thanks Lisa! Got quite a few of your pics up there, now..
wink.gif

Just the last two right? Not all those pics of the imp-150 inside and out I hope? that would be a bit overkill
eek.gif

Does that gallery show the same pics at the same place and page everytime? I've got the feeling I'm seeing some of those pics more than once...

May 23, 2004 at 4:10 AM Post #15 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa
Just the last two right? Not all those pics of the imp-150 inside and out I hope? that would be a bit overkill
eek.gif

Does that gallery show the same pics at the same place and page everytime? I've got the feeling I'm seeing some of those pics more than once...

Shouldn't do but there may be some duplicates in there. I'm going to go through them all eventually and weed them out. If you find some, send both uRLs to me please and I'll correct it..
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back