Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here!
May 23, 2011 at 6:13 PM Post #4,066 of 10,933
I've never had an issue, either placing an image from my desktop(s), or with the image's online url address.

May 23, 2011 at 6:24 PM Post #4,068 of 10,933
Huddler is an extremely broken forum system. You have to work around it. On Flickr, just move your mouse over your image, while holding the left mouse button, so the image gets selected. When it's selected, press CTRL+C to copy the image, then in Huddler press CTRL+V to paste the image into the post field.

May 23, 2011 at 6:34 PM Post #4,069 of 10,933
I've been using the "add or upload an image" feature in the text edit box without issue, but I copy the image address, not the image itself (if it's not placed directly from my desktop).

May 23, 2011 at 7:57 PM Post #4,073 of 10,933

Quote:
Sorry for this off topic, but it's relevant for me.

Yeah, but the most of his points are not present?
Almost everything in his list is working for me...

Oh well...

Yeah, most of the issues are resolved. I'd like to see a buddy system again, instead of the stalker-ish follow system that's in place at the moment. I'm probably the only one who uses the feature, and I hate to think I'm creeping people out by it. After all, they can't even see it's me who is following them.

May 23, 2011 at 8:10 PM Post #4,074 of 10,933
Quote:
Yeah, most of the issues are resolved. I'd like to see a buddy system again, instead of the stalker-ish follow system that's in place at the moment. I'm probably the only one who uses the feature, and I hate to think I'm creeping people out by it. After all, they can't even see it's me who is following them.

Creepy is how I'd describe it too.  Do I even say anything that merits this?

May 23, 2011 at 8:46 PM Post #4,075 of 10,933

Quote:
Creepy is how I'd describe it too.  Do I even say anything that merits this?

I use it mostly for users I talk to frequently, or whose names I constantly forget, or people who I'd like to know get on (like if they've been offline for twenty years). You can see if the person has a mutual follow if you follow people as well.

That said, the system is still creepy.

people in the photo, consider this your chance to figure out who the creepy guy is.

Also, sorry for the off topic. If I had a rig I'd post it as compensation, but I don't.

EDIT: Also, consider yourself followed. It's only because I enjoy Kino's Journey.

May 23, 2011 at 9:07 PM Post #4,076 of 10,933
Quote:
EDIT: Also, consider yourself followed. It's only because I enjoy Kino's Journey.

Kino was once told to not follow strange men so easily...

May 23, 2011 at 9:24 PM Post #4,077 of 10,933
Search really does need to be fixed. Most relevant gets you threads that are years old and most recent gets you threads that have nothing to do with your search keywords (at least the thread topic doesn't, maybe keywords mentioned in a post).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back