Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200)
Mar 6, 2013 at 2:45 AM Post #46 of 3,060
Quote:
A good start to the hobby! The Sony players have a nice sound to them.
beerchug.gif

Thanks :) And I agree with you, I fell in love with the Sony Walkman with my old NW-A805 (prolly outclassed by now :p) that I got in 2007, and just like that, I was completely hooked. It's been 3 years since it died and you can only imagine how I'm feeling to get the old Clear Bass ring to my ears :D

edit : more photos!

Mar 6, 2013 at 4:00 PM Post #47 of 3,060
just adding to my collection of photos...  this is my case i use for my molded earphones.. airtight seal  and cost me only 5bux... the foam was from a mail order package, i just cut to size and inserted it..

Mar 6, 2013 at 5:25 PM Post #48 of 3,060
Quote:
Thanks :) And I agree with you, I fell in love with the Sony Walkman with my old NW-A805 (prolly outclassed by now :p) that I got in 2007, and just like that, I was completely hooked. It's been 3 years since it died and you can only imagine how I'm feeling to get the old Clear Bass ring to my ears :D

edit : more photos!

That combo looks nice, they all combine color and finish wise.

Mar 7, 2013 at 12:25 AM Post #50 of 3,060
Quote:
I'm new to the forum and I am loving all the setup pictures.  I'm currently rocking an 80gig ipod classic (6th gen), fiio e7, and ATH-M30 headphones.

Hello! How are you liking the ATH-M30? And are they getting benefit from the FiiO E7? I had a choice between M20/M30/M35 (M50 was outta stock and exceeded budget) but I saved up more for the SRH440. Do you plans for future headphone upgrade?

Quote:

That combo looks nice, they all combine color and finish wise.

Thanks, Ironically even the bundled IEMs (MDR-EX083) match color and they're matte black like the SRH440s @_@ (photo in previous page)

Mar 7, 2013 at 4:46 PM Post #51 of 3,060
Quote:
Hello! How are you liking the ATH-M30? And are they getting benefit from the FiiO E7? I had a choice between M20/M30/M35 (M50 was outta stock and exceeded budget) but I saved up more for the SRH440. Do you plans for future headphone upgrade?

Thanks, Ironically even the bundled IEMs (MDR-EX083) match color and they're matte black like the SRH440s @_@ (photo in previous page)

My M30s definitely sound better with the E7 than without.  I'm sure I will upgrade headphones in the future.  For right now I am happy with my M30s but this site makes you want to upgrade.  I'm not sure what headphones I would upgrade to from the M30s. 

Mar 8, 2013 at 11:51 PM Post #54 of 3,060
What chess app is that? Do you play online at all I use the chess.com app.

Oh no! I do not play online at all! I am a big newbie at Chess, just started. That was actually my first Check Mate out of 20 tries against a Novice skilled computer. The app is just called Chess, it's the number 1 paid Chess app in iTunes. It is not online and it's 99 cents to buy. But the computers are extremely hard to beat and they have like a dozen computer skills to choose to play against. I have a chess.com account too, it's ddldave. I haven't played on it for awhile, not that you mentioned it, I will play on it due to the fact that I actually forgot about it =P

Mar 9, 2013 at 5:43 PM Post #56 of 3,060
Mar 9, 2013 at 8:18 PM Post #58 of 3,060
i was in Sam's Club the other day and they had customs like that for earbuds for $100. My Yuin PK3 fit but I couldn't see spending that much for my $30 buds. I asked if they'd do the same for TF10s but they said no. Though she did tell me that she used to work for Fisher (inearz).

Mar 16, 2013 at 1:26 AM Post #60 of 3,060
just another set of photos...  a perfect fit for everything i need,,,  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back