Pictures of where your from ( no personally house pictures) like city/town pictures, or local environment.
Dec 18, 2011 at 9:20 PM Post #61 of 76
Southern end of Brooklyn, by the Verrazzano 

Dec 19, 2011 at 3:13 AM Post #63 of 76
View from the back porch of my house in Birmingham:

View from the front window of my house in Tuscaloosa (Yep that's Bryant Denny :D)

And finally, one of the views I'll be seeing next semester in Florence, Italy :D

P.S. Sorry about the poor picture quality...blackberry isn't known for high quality cameras hah

Dec 19, 2011 at 6:28 AM Post #64 of 76

Feb 10, 2012 at 11:37 PM Post #65 of 76
Just moved from Asheville to Raleigh last month. Asheville's still my home town but lemme show you around my new place:

New Downtown amphitheater

Governor's Mansion downtown

Feb 10, 2012 at 11:45 PM Post #66 of 76
Was just in Raleigh and Asheville over winter break visiting family... If I ever graduate and want to leave the best west coast NC will be where Im off to. Congrats on the move, pretty big change.

Quote:
Just moved from Asheville to Raleigh last month. Asheville's still my home town but lemme show you around my new place:

Feb 10, 2012 at 11:54 PM Post #67 of 76
NC is where it's at. Once you get the itch to come down here you get stuck (in a good way). I'm diggin the triangle so far... just gotta get used to all of these people. Raleigh alone has like 5x the amount of people as Asheville, but really this area is 4 different cities with a metro pop of 1.8 mil. That's a lot of neighbors for a guy from a town of 80k.

Hope you enjoyed your visit!

Quote:
Was just in Raleigh and Asheville over winter break visiting family... If I ever graduate and want to leave the best west coast NC will be where Im off to. Congrats on the move, pretty big change.

Mar 4, 2012 at 11:02 PM Post #72 of 76
Here's my bankrupt church:

And an ocean shot:

Small uneventful town in Orange County
redface.gif

Mar 4, 2012 at 11:06 PM Post #73 of 76

Users who are viewing this thread

Back