Philly signs Vick.
Aug 18, 2009 at 1:27 AM Post #76 of 85
I'd like to see him as QB of that team....I'm not too big on football(but more so than I was when Vick was a Falcon), but I know McNabb is getting up there in years and Kevin Kolb wasn't that good.

Aug 18, 2009 at 1:53 AM Post #77 of 85
I think it a good fit for him. Our Bungles made a play for Vick but nothing could go wrong there. Mike Brown is such an ****** to try and put another criminal on the team. Fits the team profile though.

Yes Judge, it is the National Felons League. A sad state of affairs but look at the taxes he pays the govt. If he was destitute, he wouldn't of seen the light of freedom for years. M-O-N-E-Y.

Aug 18, 2009 at 5:51 AM Post #78 of 85
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bender Rodriguez /img/forum/go_quote.gif
?? Is there a point or are you just name-dropping?

he was a qb and played with #10 i think was his point bro.

Aug 18, 2009 at 12:13 PM Post #80 of 85
Quote:

Originally Posted by btf1980 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
A very good article on the Huffington Post by Alec Baldwin.

Alec Baldwin: Michael Vick: Black Sheep or Scapegoat on Animal Rights?

hmm interesting article but I'm not entirely sure how I feel about it, especially this "Vick deserves another chance. One chance. Just like all of us who eat meat, drink milk, attend rodeos, circuses, zoos and horse races and yet find it easier to hand Vick the bill for all of the other, more systemic abuses in our society may find ourselves needing another chance one day. Just like Michael Vick." because technically... this leaves me no reason to give him another chance. Either way, I feel like he IS different then just your average dog fighter (but no less horrible) because by playing football he is a role model to lots of kids. I do believe that if he actively speaks on behalf of animals it could do good. If he could convince kids that being good to animals is cool and that dog fighting is horrible then fine, let him do his thing. The problem is the HSUS has been offering him many chances to speak against dog fighting and become part of the animal protection movement. He just hasn't taken any of them up... I think that says a lot.

Aug 18, 2009 at 1:17 PM Post #81 of 85
Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ Mauler /img/forum/go_quote.gif
he was a qb and played with #10 i think was his point bro.

I never said quarterbacks couldn't wear #10. A quarterback can wear any number between 1 and 19, however numbers 1-9 are exclusively for quarterbacks and kickers.

Aug 18, 2009 at 1:57 PM Post #82 of 85
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bender Rodriguez /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I never said quarterbacks couldn't wear #10. A quarterback can wear any number between 1 and 19, however numbers 1-9 are exclusively for quarterbacks and kickers.

I'm sure they'll figure something out, who knows, maybe they already have.

Aug 18, 2009 at 3:01 PM Post #84 of 85
^ Michael Vick is a dog? Well that changes things a bit.

Aug 19, 2009 at 12:30 PM Post #85 of 85
Quote:

Originally Posted by Samgotit /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I say let him play. As long as he is made to wear these on while on the sideline:

Philadelphia Eagles Dog Jersey
Philadelphia Eagles Adjustable Small Dog Collar
Philadelphia Eagles Dog Leash

Thugin' it and lovin' it, ya herd.

I prefer this one

https://www.petacatalog.org/prodinfo.asp?number=TS206

TS206-Large.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back