Philadelphia/SE Pennsylvania Meet?
Sep 1, 2005 at 3:29 AM Post #31 of 95
Quote:

Originally Posted by Canman
mrdon, edit your first post to include the date and time.

mrdon, we will need some power strips and outlets close by.

Thanks for the suggestion. I did place the date and time info. in the first post of this thread.

About the power strips and outlets. Yes, I realize this.

Sep 1, 2005 at 12:51 PM Post #32 of 95
Sources:

Denon DVD-2910
2nd Gen Ipod 20 GB

Headphones:

AKG K340
Beyerdynamic)))) DT-770/80
Stax SR-34
Grado SR-125 (maybe)

Preamp:

Adcom GTP-500

Power Amp: Adcom GFP-535

Sep 1, 2005 at 7:54 PM Post #33 of 95
Sounds interesting. If I am able to stop by, I'll bring:

HD595
CD3000

These are the only headphones I have at the moment, as all of my other equipment are currently not with me.

Sep 1, 2005 at 10:21 PM Post #34 of 95
one quick suggestion would be to compile a master list of define gear and possible gear coming to the meet. if possible the first post makes it easy for new viewers to see that the meet is materializing well.

provided the g-friend doesn't place a demand on me for the 8th I will be there with:

Senn HD650's/Equinox Cable
MF X-Can V3
Arcam CD73T
Straightwire IC

Sep 2, 2005 at 12:59 AM Post #35 of 95
I'll bring my SR-60s and vintage reciever. I also have a NEC cd-rom transport if anyone has a DAC with a coax input. If anyone is interested, I can bring my Fisher tube reciever and wire up a headphone jack. It's in need of a restoration but if anyone wants to check it out, I'd be happy to bring it. If anyone wants to hear the Sony V6, I can bring them too.

Sep 5, 2005 at 12:40 AM Post #38 of 95
I'll be interested, I've seen enough gear for this meet but if it's necessary I can bring some of my gears. I got:
Beyer 770-80
Sony cd3k
Sony eggo d66sl
philips 963sa
Perreaux sxh1
MC power cord.
Pls pm me if anyone want me to bring any of my gear.

Sep 5, 2005 at 8:21 PM Post #39 of 95
I'm in NJ and would also be interested in attending this event. I also have two friends who may want to tag along.

If I can make it I can probably bring my setup:

Grado RS-1 w/flatpads (flatpads arrive this week)
Grado RA-1
Apogee Mini-DAC USB (arrives this week)

[use my Thinkpad as transport]

Does anyone have AKG K1000's to bring?
rs1smile.gif

If I can get two other friends to come, we maybe able to bring Grado SR-80s and a Bel Canto DAC2. My buddy really wants to hear the 2910 as he has a 2900 and bought the Bel Canto DAC2 for it to improve redbook sound.

I do have one question, is there going to be enough power/outlets and tables at a church?!

I'm not definite but I should know by the end of the week.

Trogdor

Sep 9, 2005 at 3:44 AM Post #40 of 95
Quote:

Originally Posted by Trogdor
I do have one question, is there going to be enough power/outlets and tables at a church?

Tables no problem. Outlets are sufficient. However, we need extension cords.

Just added updates. See Post #1 above^

Sep 10, 2005 at 3:51 PM Post #43 of 95
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to check in and let you know that I will be coming to the meet. I'll have a good chunk of the new stuff, and a suitcase full of cans. My current meet modus operendi is to set up the high-end gear and then just loan out the Desktop and Micro stuff to anyone who is interested in hooking it up in their systems. So, feel free to ask for gear at the meet. Looking forward to a fun time.

Cheers!

Tyll

Sep 11, 2005 at 8:19 PM Post #44 of 95
Quote:

Originally Posted by RYCeT
I'll be interested, I've seen enough gear for this meet but if it's necessary I can bring some of my gears. I got:
Beyer 770-80
Sony cd3k
Sony eggo d66sl
philips 963sa
Perreaux sxh1
MC power cord.
Pls pm me if anyone want me to bring any of my gear.

If you could bring the Philips, it would be great.

Sep 11, 2005 at 8:55 PM Post #45 of 95
My friend is thinking of coming, but he knows very little about headphones (but more about hardcore techno than anyone else I know). He gets awkward in conversations when he has to ask tons of questions. Are any of you guys into hardcore techno or any techno for that matter? He would probably come if he knew there was someone he could discuss techno with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back