graphCompare.php

Interesting.....

graphCompare.php

Interesting.....

graphCompare.php

Interesting....

I'd vote for the Phiatons

May 27, 2010 at 8:18 PM Post #3 of 8
Me too... not only the specs, but the potential of the dual drivers, hopefully someone can get a good review in soon, as I heard units where sent out a few weeks ago.

Jun 5, 2010 at 8:03 PM Post #5 of 8
Just listened to these at CanJam today. They don't sound as full as you would expect two dynamic drivers to sound, they are light on bass, and kind of empty on treble and midrange, it's there, but it is not satisfying. I think their [EDIT: other] Primal series stuff sounds a bit better. [EDIT: I listened to the PS300 NC, which I liked, and the PS200, which I didn't (balanced armature sterility as usual).]

Thank you for pointing that out ljokerl

Jun 5, 2010 at 9:57 PM Post #6 of 8
Quote:
Just listened to these at CanJam today. They don't sound as full as you would expect two dynamic drivers to sound, they are light on bass, and kind of empty on treble and midrange, it's there, but it is not satisfying. I think their Primal series stuff sounds a bit better.

The PS320 is part of the Primal series, hence the 'PS'. The MS400 and MS300, on the other hand, belong to the Moderna Series.

Jun 5, 2010 at 10:55 PM Post #7 of 8
I actually really like PS320 sound signature. It is like the ER4P equivalent of supra-aural.

Jul 4, 2010 at 10:31 PM Post #8 of 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Back