Panasonic
Jun 9, 2010 at 10:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Mnazzama

New Head-Fier
Hey I tried searching bit couldn't find anything that helped. I'm using Panasonic rje300's at the moment but they are slowly dieing and I need to replace them.I got them as a present off my mum and was goin to chuck them out as I allready had a decent set of sens but ended up finding the sound from the $30 panasonics blew my $120 sens out of the water in every aspect except loudness and given I listen to my music fairly softly it meant nothing. I have tried quite afew pairs of skull candy and hate them with a passion. I have also tried my brothers ue metrofi150's and they sound nice but don't have the same "warm" "punchy" sound my rje have. Everything I have tried the bass is either too much an drowns out everything els making it sound "muddy" or the bass is there but not punchy enough. Does anyone know of a decent set under $100 that have a simelar sound to the rje's as I fear I will never find another pair I enjoy as much.

Jun 10, 2010 at 1:13 AM Post #3 of 3
Sounds like the HJE300 might be a smaller sibling of the RP-HJE900. Warm, punchy, and clear certainly describes the HJE900 quite well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back