Panasonic hje 900 or Monster Pro Turbine
May 21, 2010 at 4:46 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

RBYRER

100+ Head-Fier
Hi , I recently had some Monster Turbines but I returned them because of the fit issues , I just recieved some hybrid Monster tips and I am contimplating on getting thease again with hopfully  better results with my new tips . I also have been reading up on all the reviews on the Panasonic hje 900's and am now wondering if they would suit me better . I would like to order within the next 2 hrs with next day shipping in order to get them by tommorow so any help in helping me decide which one would sure be apprecitated . I listen to alot of classic rock with some singer songwriter kind of stuff and some electric blues as well . I am using a sansa clip+ at the moment because I really like FLAC right now. So any recommandations regardles if you own one or both would help me sway either one would be of great help . Thanks

May 21, 2010 at 4:53 PM Post #2 of 5
Did you want anything improved with the Turbines? The HJE900s are fairly different in sound and I personally prefer them to my MTPG, which I find a bit... boring. The Pannies are exciting and engaging, but not as technically capable as the Turbines. I wrote up my thoughts on the two in this thread. Might be of help.

May 21, 2010 at 5:35 PM Post #4 of 5
The main issue that I had was with the fit , the only tips that gave me a good seal were the triple flange and I  always felt like I was constipated when I was using them , if you know what I mean , and the other issue was on some older recordings that didn't sound good to begin with , the turbines sounded a little boring . I,m thinking that if I rockbox my clip+ , that would help . Also just have read so many good reviews of the pannies that a person around here can get a little confused , SO many good IEM's thease days to choose from .

May 21, 2010 at 6:23 PM Post #5 of 5
Just order the Monster Turbines , I did not like the 90 day warranty on the Pannies , if the new tips don't work , I guess I try something else . Thanks for all the help .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back