Panasonic CZs (HJE900) Appreciation Thread and Pending Review
Nov 22, 2010 at 11:20 AM Post #646 of 920
Does anyone know if Shure Olive tips tips fit HJE900?

I have meellee dual flange large (they are great for me) but also like a foam tips to use at times. My t400 complies fall apart every few weeks- so they are useless basically.

I heard shure Olives Last a bit longer?

thnx in advance :)

Nov 22, 2010 at 11:37 AM Post #647 of 920

Quote:
Can someone recommend me a good online place to buy the pannys? (good price and able to ship to EU of course).

The cheapest I can find locally is ~115 EUR (~158 USD) (shipping included).

Thanks

Amazon, J&R.

Nov 22, 2010 at 11:38 AM Post #648 of 920

Quote:
Does anyone know if Shure Olive tips tips fit HJE900?

I have meellee dual flange large (they are great for me) but also like a foam tips to use at times. My t400 complies fall apart every few weeks- so they are useless basically.

I heard shure Olives Last a bit longer?

thnx in advance :)

They will not fit unless you take out the core.

Nov 22, 2010 at 11:39 AM Post #649 of 920

Quote:

Quote:
Would one of you who has done the foam mod be willing to snap a photo and stick it on here?  Doesn't look like anyone else has in this thread (or at least not one that I could find!)

Thanks!!!  That looks pretty straightforward...might have to give that a go...gonna finish burning them in first though, they only have ~50 hours on them.

Nov 22, 2010 at 3:39 PM Post #651 of 920
Monster tips definitely fit. The gels are one of my favorite tips, as they bring mids a bit forwards, isolate the most, and maintain treble sparkle. I like the foams for Hip Hop. Meelec balanced biflanges are my tips of choice though.

Nov 23, 2010 at 1:43 AM Post #653 of 920

Quote:

Quote:
Amazon, J&R.

Thanks, but EU Amazons are expensive (quoted priced was from amazon.co.uk), US Amazon wont mark the parcel as gift (though the price is good, but not with +24% import&VAT taxes), J&R does not ship abroad... ;(

You could buy them, have them shipped to a head-fi'ers US address, and then that head-fi'er could ship them to you via your preferred method...dunno how that works out in terms of cost, but I wouldn't mind being said head-fi'er, if you need someone!  These IEM's deserve to be in more ears  :)

Nov 29, 2010 at 4:59 PM Post #656 of 920

Quote:
Just listened to parts of BT's most recent album on my HJE's, and WOW.  These are fantastic for techno/trance.

Got a link on 'BT' it isn't ringing a bell.

Nov 29, 2010 at 5:42 PM Post #657 of 920

Quote:
Quote:
Just listened to parts of BT's most recent album on my HJE's, and WOW.  These are fantastic for techno/trance.

[size=medium]
http://www.last.fm/music/BT

While his last two albums are very hit-and-miss, disc 1 of the UK pressing of Movement in Still Life is, in my opinion, the best trance album ever created.  ESCM is also excellent, followed by Emotional Technology.
[/size]

Nov 30, 2010 at 12:38 PM Post #658 of 920

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

[size=medium]
http://www.last.fm/music/BT

While his last two albums are very hit-and-miss, disc 1 of the UK pressing of Movement in Still Life is, in my opinion, the best trance album ever created.  ESCM is also excellent, followed by Emotional Technology.
[/size]

Oh ah. 
tongue_smile.gif

Nov 30, 2010 at 2:57 PM Post #659 of 920
Are there any pictures on what the HJE's look like in someone's ears with the Sleek SA6 audio cable?  I just did a bunch of searching and couldn't find one.  I did like what some were saying about the way they affected the sound...  :)

Nov 30, 2010 at 3:46 PM Post #660 of 920

Quote:
Are there any pictures on what the HJE's look like in someone's ears with the Sleek SA6 audio cable?  I just did a bunch of searching and couldn't find one.  I did like what some were saying about the way they affected the sound...  :)

Trust me they go in deep....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back