Oriolus Traillii Electrostatic Hybrid IEM discussion thread
Oct 29, 2023 at 5:17 PM Post #7,743 of 8,076
Good system,also i have 2 system with CH Precision,Techdas and Montagna,big italian speaker and a second system with Kalista,full Thrax and also Some Kondo
And i have interest only in portable iem system
Great systems, I heard Ch Precision, I had Metronome cd, Kondo, AirTight etc. As I wrote earlier, as we get older, we value travel, walks and time spent away from home more, so I decided to buy portable equipment.
If you like Ch Precision you must listen to LPGT Ti.

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2023 at 6:00 PM Post #7,748 of 8,076
Dear all,
i love my Traillii with LPGT TI,but yesterday arrived Tsuranagi amp with Yatono ultimate mini 4.4 mm to connect amp to Lotoo and brought sound to another level
I suggest if you can to try Tsuranagi

Bigger scene,more dynamic and transparent,more details and deep bass
The Traillii Ti is really the real deal. That tuning is very special. I was comparing to other brands and no one can get as balanced and perfect vocals as them. I feel it’s better if you ground the cables.

Attachments

• IMG_5405.jpeg
    IMG_5405.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Nov 6, 2023 at 4:07 AM Post #7,755 of 8,076
Dear all,
i love my Traillii with LPGT TI,but yesterday arrived Tsuranagi amp with Yatono ultimate mini 4.4 mm to connect amp to Lotoo and brought sound to another level
I suggest if you can to try Tsuranagi

Bigger scene,more dynamic and transparent,more details and deep bass
I don't doubt the capabilities of my LPGT Ti, but when I used the Aroma A100 with PS and good Opamps, it added the same - transparency, space, dynamics, control.
The gain isn't as great as with the AR-M2, which just thrives in this scenario. And yet, it is impossible not to notice the changes.

On the other hand, when it comes to home use, it is acceptable. But for a portable use external amplification is not exactly what you would like because of its size and weight.
After all, it is the LPGT Ti + Bird combo that goes together perfectly and requires nothing but a good cable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back