Open-Ear Bluetooth Headphones?
Oct 17, 2013 at 7:44 PM Post #3 of 13
Hello!

I heard and like the Sennheiser RS220. According to spec, it uses the same driver as HD650. Not going to lie but they don't sound on par but I find the RS220 to sound great!

Hope it helps!
Billson :)

Nov 28, 2013 at 7:00 PM Post #4 of 13
...and I'm back. I should have clarified that I'm looking for something that doesn't require a dock or anything. I want something that I can just put on my neck and bring outside. Basically, something like the Beats Wireless...except doesn't suck.

Nov 29, 2013 at 5:16 AM Post #7 of 13
...and I'm back. I should have clarified that I'm looking for something that doesn't require a dock or anything. I want something that I can just put on my neck and bring outside. Basically, something like the Beats Wireless...except doesn't suck.

UE6000. When needed, then only you connect the cable :wink:

Nov 29, 2013 at 8:59 AM Post #8 of 13
Just so you know, Bluetooth audio quality may be disappointing unless you are used to listening to lossy files. There can be some annoying background noise that would be hard to ignore when using headphones. Some of the BT speakers sound pretty good, but if you put your ear next to it, you can hear a surprising amount of noise. The other issue is the limited range. Usually around 30 ft.

Good luck,
kev

Nov 29, 2013 at 5:52 PM Post #9 of 13
[/quote]
Just so you know, Bluetooth audio quality may be disappointing unless you are used to listening to lossy files. There can be some annoying background noise that would be hard to ignore when using headphones. Some of the BT speakers sound pretty good, but if you put your ear next to it, you can hear a surprising amount of noise. The other issue is the limited range. Usually around 30 ft.

Good luck,
kev

+1!!! Can't agree more! I have a BT speaker and u hardly use it other than for surround purpose (the front row uses cable). They don't make music sound better IMO

Nov 10, 2017 at 6:17 PM Post #13 of 13
I shortened the cable of my Sennheiser PMX 100 and attached a bluetooth adapter (Sony MW600) to the neck band.
The solution is quite practical, but the adapter is low quality. Any suggestion for a portable bluetooth adapter with a decent amp (for the PX 100) and at least a few hours battery life?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back