Online Music . . .
Feb 10, 2002 at 5:38 PM Post #16 of 17
I know Morpheus and Kazza are the same. Its just that morpheus used to be 128 and up, Kazza, 128 max. I was just wondering when morpheus COMPLETELY transformed into kazza . . .

I tried direct connect a while ago. Didn't really work out. Maybe it was because of a port forwarding issue . . .

Feb 10, 2002 at 8:12 PM Post #17 of 17
Quote:

Originally posted by dhwilkin
It's also annoying that you can't download more than one file from a person at a time. But the biggest problem w/ DC is that there is a big memory leak somewhere in it, because after it's been running for a day or so, my computer gets REALLY slow, and I have to reboot. ...

I too have noticed this memory leakage problem but Direct Connect is still in its so-called "Preview" build state so hopefully they will fix it in future releases.

I have at times been able to download more than one file at once from someone on DC but that may have been due to a bug.
tongue.gif
Also the download speed splits up between the multiple downloads so it takes just as long. I am on an ADSL so I prefer to only send out one file at a time anyways because I can only upload at about 14kBps max.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back