ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA | DSD 256 | Android 5 |
Nov 2, 2017 at 9:06 AM Post #15,137 of 16,326
So.... has anyone listen to MQA on the dp-x1????????

Nov 4, 2017 at 5:28 PM Post #15,143 of 16,326
I have my brand new DP-X1A for sale if anyone is interested.

Bought it from an authorized retailer less than a week ago. They don't offer returns, only exchanges - my loss you gain.

PM me for details!

Nov 4, 2017 at 7:44 PM Post #15,145 of 16,326
Why are you selling it already? A week seems like fairly short time with it.

I got an AK380 for a good deal from a friend. Decided Tidal offline wasn't something that I really really needed - although it's great to have.

Onkyo is a great player nonetheless.

Nov 4, 2017 at 7:47 PM Post #15,146 of 16,326
I got an AK380 for a good deal from a friend. Decided Tidal offline wasn't something that I really really needed - although it's great to have.

Onkyo is a great player nonetheless.
That seems like a game changer. I've heard good things about the 380, I would never buy one unless I won the lottery as I could buy a lot for that kind of money. I have considered buying your 300 though.

Last edited:
Nov 7, 2017 at 7:46 AM Post #15,150 of 16,326
Anyone know any way to repair faulty units? Took a punt on a DP-X1 from Fleabay for a very low price as the seller as moving it on from an auction sight unseen (so no complaints from me, it was an educated bet). It won't charge (or the screen is broken) and the Onkyo/Pioneer support just suggest returning it to the dealer, which isn't an option for me. Anyone know anywhere in the EU that can repair these?

Alternately, if any modders/tech gurus are looking for one to take apart, drop me a PM - it's doing nothing sat on my desk at the moment, do if anyone can make use of it, let me know!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back