On ear Headphone: What are the best bass head <$ 70?
May 1, 2013 at 1:20 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Extreme1Bass

New Head-Fier
Hello,
excuse me if I opened a thread on purpose, but it will possible to collect more opinions to the product I'm looking for.

I have an mp3 player Creative Zen
http://imago.techtop.it/d/2665-1/071204-Creative-Zen.jpg

I want to buy headphones with heavy bass, deep, extended but not with the mid annoying.
I can spend less than $ 70 (about € 50), what do you recommend?
(I am looking for closed headphones, I will not disturb when you listening the music)

I find it interesting the Creative Aurvana Live and Sony V55. (the XB500 I have spoken well about the bass, but for example the soundstage is not as good as the Creative Aurvana Live.

Bye :)

(The Denon d2000 must be amazing, too bad that they cost so much to me!)

May 1, 2013 at 2:30 PM Post #2 of 5
I'm a former owner of Creative Aurvana Live's and Denon D2000s.  You are correct in that the D2000's are amazing, but I can't really recommend them knowing that they cost 1.5-2X as much as before ever since being discontinued.  The Creative Aurvana Live's though, feel like a pair of mini D2000s, in that they share similar sound signature and bass, although not as dramatic.  I think for the 70 dollar and less range, the Creative Aurvana Lives are king.  I also recently acquired a pair of JVC S500's, which some people prefer over the CAL.  So far it sounds really nice, sound quality is pretty on par, but the S500's are on-ears while the Creatives are over-ears, so the CAL will be more comfortable at the sacrifice of being a bigger size and less portable.

May 4, 2013 at 5:51 AM Post #3 of 5
Hello, thanks for the info!

The sound of the CAL is full-bodied, with deep bass and extended, and the mid and not annoying, confirm for me?
The bass give the feeling of almost hear them in the stomach, and leave some vibration pleasant?

May 4, 2013 at 5:56 AM Post #4 of 5
Quote:
Hello,
excuse me if I opened a thread on purpose, but it will possible to collect more opinions to the product I'm looking for.

I have an mp3 player Creative Zen
http://imago.techtop.it/d/2665-1/071204-Creative-Zen.jpg

I want to buy headphones with heavy bass, deep, extended but not with the mid annoying.
I can spend less than $ 70 (about € 50), what do you recommend?
(I am looking for closed headphones, I will not disturb when you listening the music)

I find it interesting the Creative Aurvana Live and Sony V55. (the XB500 I have spoken well about the bass, but for example the soundstage is not as good as the Creative Aurvana Live.

Bye :)

(The Denon d2000 must be amazing, too bad that they cost so much to me!)

You've posted in the wrong subforum. This thread should be in the full sized headphones subforum. Also, you're not supposed to start a new thread--there is an existing thread for recommendations. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back