OMGZ, waffles has a car.
Jul 3, 2007 at 12:13 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 16

wafflesomd

500+ Head-Fier
Check it.

My dad went out and bought a spiffy new Chevy Malibu, and I mean spiffy! The thing is damn nice.

No, that's not what I got.

He gave me his old car, a 97 Malibu, leather interior. Still, It's incredibly nice compared to what we might have gotten. It's much better than what my standards were set at. It has a nice dent in the front left side, where my friend backed into it :/. I'll be cleaning the dickens out of it tommorow, make it all nice and shiney, and take some armorall wipes to the interior.

Time to go cruizin!

Jul 3, 2007 at 1:45 AM Post #2 of 16
Grats, waffles! That's not a bad thing at all, having a hand-me-down car - at least that way you don't have to pay for the thing!

Jul 3, 2007 at 2:41 AM Post #4 of 16
Free car is a free car!

Jul 3, 2007 at 2:46 AM Post #5 of 16
Wasn't it you that was having a hard time a while back getting rides from friends? Or am I thinking of someone else? (I'm too lazy to search back to check
tongue.gif
) If it was you - payback time for those that weren't so nice before
cool.gif
Congrats!

Jul 3, 2007 at 3:03 AM Post #6 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by micaela /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wasn't it you that was having a hard time a while back getting rides from friends? Or am I thinking of someone else? (I'm too lazy to search back to check
tongue.gif
) If it was you - payback time for those that weren't so nice before
cool.gif
Congrats!

Yes it was
smily_headphones1.gif

And no, I'm not going to be that mean, I'll give them rides if they really need it.

Jul 3, 2007 at 4:25 PM Post #8 of 16
Congratulations on your new car. My first one was and used 1967 MGB in british racing green and I got it in 1976. Man it was a great car and I wish I still had it. Anyways, enjoy your new car.

Jul 3, 2007 at 4:57 PM Post #10 of 16
I wanted to post about my new car, but I was afraid to. You have inspired me.

Also, congratulations. Having a new car (even if it is a new-old car) is awesome.

Jul 3, 2007 at 5:57 PM Post #13 of 16
Congratulations with your new (old) Malibu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back