Omaha Head-Fi Meet #3 - October 29th @ CE
Jun 1, 2011 at 7:34 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 44

Aynjell

Headphoneus Supremus
Saturday, October 29th at Custom Electronics​

Sponsors:

TBD, but I'm going to try to be just as good as last year!

Members/Attendees:

1. Aynjell
  2. nierika
  3. mrscotchguy
  4. bassvirtuoso
  5. gritzcolin

Hey head-fiers, it's that time of the year again! The official date for the event is October 29th. We have space at no cost to us at Custom Electronics, who is graciously hosting our event for the third year running. Just like last year, the goal is a free event with no costs incurred on us, with lots of raffle prizes and headphones to listen to! Not to mention, we're going to try and tie in a few other less related items.

More information coming as soon as I have it! But for now, please send me a message and let me know you intend to come as well as the whether you intend to bring a guest. Like last year, the same rules apply: You must be a head-fi member, and you are permitted to bring  one (1) guest that is not a member. Guests having access to raffle prizes is dependent on how many prizes we get. if it's a good prize saturation, we'll raffle it to the whole mob, which is likely as turnout is usually small. We'll know more as we get closer to the date!

If you're interested, please contact me as soon as possible. The more expected attendees, the better the raffle prizes; so get those PM's to me ASAP! Even if you don't care about prizes, it still means MORE GEAR TO HEAR!

EDIT: I AM NO LONGER ORGANIZING THIS MEET AND I AM LOOKING FOR SOMEBODY TO TAKE OVER IT. PLEASE SEND ME A PM IF YOU WANT TO CONTINUE ORGANIZING THIS EVENT I CAN GIVE YOU CONTACT INFORMATION FOR PREVIOUS SPONSORS SO YOU CAN ORGANIZE THE EVENT. DUE TO MANY MANY PERSONAL ISSUES ARRISING THAT WILL STRETCH INTO THE COMING MONTHS I CANNOT TAKE THE TIME OR ENERGY TO ORGANIZE. SORRY!

Jul 17, 2011 at 1:21 PM Post #2 of 44
I will most likely be attending. I have a pair of AKG K 316 to throw into the raffle (I got them at a training and I'll never use them). These are sealed in-box brand new.

I'll be bringing everything but my vinyl rig, but I will bring some records if people want.

-Nylan

Jul 17, 2011 at 4:05 PM Post #3 of 44
I'll be bringing my vinyl rig again. There is one caveat though: no Jethro Tull! 
wink.gif

Jul 21, 2011 at 3:31 PM Post #7 of 44
Ladies and gentleman, due to issues arrising in my life I will NOT be organizing this event. I apologize for anybody being unhappy with this, but if anybody would like to continue on with organizing I invite you to do so. I will likely still attend but will not have the time or energy to organize. My apologies, hopefully I can do it next year.

Jul 22, 2011 at 3:15 AM Post #8 of 44
Might attend if I have transportation from Lincoln. 

Aug 22, 2011 at 3:27 PM Post #10 of 44
 With work keeping me as busy as it is, I can try and help but I doubt I can undertake this. Guys, if anyone can help contact Sponsors please let us know! Otherwise this could be a disappointing meet.

Aug 26, 2011 at 12:09 AM Post #11 of 44
If you guys wanna put it off to the beginning of next year I can organize it then (probably march?)

I had to move out, going through a break up, I'm broke, and generally having a ****ty time of it. Just can't handle anymore stress atm.

Sep 15, 2011 at 12:34 AM Post #13 of 44
This is the same day as the Nebraska/Michigan St game so fahgetaboutit anyway!

I'm down just to meet it someone's basement sometime so we can have a few drinks. Having raffle prizes was cool but it's not really necessary considering the number of people.

Sep 27, 2011 at 12:37 PM Post #14 of 44
I might be there not sure as I might have a new job in KC. If I make it I will be bringing some my Mark L Denons and some Schiit to drive them. :D.

Failing that I might have to loan them to Neirika for the event.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back