Ol' Saint Deadfolx's Xmas LOD Giveaway
Dec 8, 2008 at 9:46 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 52

mrdeadfolx

Headphoneus Supremus
Ho ho ho!
Time for another Head-fi giveaway
biggrin.gif
This time I'm giving away 3 iPod line-out docks, since I have a few too many of these. Up for grabs is 1 ALO Cryo Dock, 1 ALO Bling Bling Dock, and 1 ZyPod Hi-tek copper/silver LOD. All you have to do to is have at least 50 posts, and actually NEED a new LOD. I'll post the "winners" in this thread. Merrrrrrry Christmas!
ksc75smile.gif

IMG_1105.jpg

Dec 8, 2008 at 10:15 PM Post #3 of 52
well,

I'm in need of a new LOD actually....
My iPod was stolen 2 months back and now I have a new iPod but no LOD yet......

One of these LODs would be a great addition to my iPod rig.

grds and Merry X-mas

Dec 8, 2008 at 10:21 PM Post #4 of 52
You're too kind mrdeadfolx, a very generous offer. Please enter my name in the draw for a lod (i'm about to inherit my daughters gen3 nano). Merry Christmas folks and good luck.
Thank's once again mrd..

Dec 8, 2008 at 10:25 PM Post #5 of 52
I would like to enter this raffle... Could you put in two tickets for me?
biggrin.gif
I need to give my sister one since she has a 2G iPod Nano and she doesn't realize the sins of not using LOD + amp on her Nano.

Dec 8, 2008 at 11:27 PM Post #7 of 52
Superb give away! Don't include me though, already LOD'd up!

Dec 9, 2008 at 1:30 AM Post #9 of 52
Hey St. Deadfolx!

I will be very glad if you give me one!! I actually have a predator on pre-order list, however I was really thinking hard to send a check or not because of my recent financial situation. It will make my day, if I'm picked.

Thanks~

Dec 9, 2008 at 2:17 AM Post #12 of 52
Meeeery Christmas

well one of those work with my Ipod video?

How do I sign up?

I really need a line out dock. And thanks BTW!

Cheers

Dec 9, 2008 at 2:28 AM Post #13 of 52
wow thats cool, im glad your doing this, it just shows how great a community like head-fi is! Do we have an irc channel btw?

Dec 9, 2008 at 2:53 AM Post #14 of 52
This is great Mrdeadfolx! Good luck to all who enter. I currently use the ALO Bling Bling and it has been great.

Dec 9, 2008 at 4:40 AM Post #15 of 52
Nuts... I'm short of the 50-post cutoff. I could sure use an LOD, though. I've tried building one but I have the darndest time seeing those teeny tiny pins well enough to solder them. I'm planning to have another go at it when I get time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back