Official plans for firmware updates for the X5 after version 1.10, 1.20 and 2.00! (updated 7 May 2014)
Jun 17, 2014 at 5:25 AM Post #31 of 41
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE increase maximum number of tracks. 5800 is way too low. Admittedly, I can access all my music via folders but this I'd like to be able to use some of the features that indexing offers! Is this likely to be addressed soon? THANKS.

Jun 17, 2014 at 1:45 PM Post #32 of 41
Maybe not widely demanded but I'd like to see a playlist with recently added albums, not songs like many others.

I remember an older 3G ipod had this feature, but nowadays only groups songs,  i think only Xbox music on Wndows Phone works well, under "new" you can see the albums in order they were added, really useful for people with changeables libraries.

Jun 17, 2014 at 6:40 PM Post #33 of 41
Maybe not widely demanded but I'd like to see a playlist with recently added albums, not songs like many others.

I remember an older 3G ipod had this feature, but nowadays only groups songs,  i think only Xbox music on Wndows Phone works well, under "new" you can see the albums in order they were added, really useful for people with changeables libraries.

This would be awesome

Jun 19, 2014 at 6:41 AM Post #35 of 41

This would be awesome

Yes - either by album from the library or by folder without using the library.

Oct 30, 2014 at 8:50 AM Post #36 of 41
Hi,

Any news about lockscreen configurations to avoid accidentally activation of the player while in the pocket ?

Hi JamesFiiO
Do you have any kind of informations about correcting the lock screen configuration of the player to cope with what is shown on the images of configuration ?

Oct 30, 2014 at 12:09 PM Post #37 of 41
Posting it here too:

About unlocking the player.
I recently discovered that player can be unlocked not only by short press on Power-button, but also by long press on circle button inside the wheel. I don`t get the purpose of such feature. If that is a bug then it should be fixed.

Oct 30, 2014 at 6:48 PM Post #39 of 41
  Posting it here too:

About unlocking the player.
I recently discovered that player can be unlocked not only by short press on Power-button, but also by long press on circle button inside the wheel. I don`t get the purpose of such feature. If that is a bug then it should be fixed.

That's what i was talking about in my first post a few months ago and what i'm trying to get an answer for but it looks like their avoiding the question :)
It might be useful to some but i think (it's just my opinion) that most of us do not use the stacking kit. It should be a choice of configuration and it should be notified in the images of configuration.

Oct 31, 2014 at 4:17 PM Post #40 of 41
Hi love my X5, but have two feature requests:

- SACD ISO file support (in addition to the existing DSD/DFF support). Most of my SACD library I have ripped to ISO from the discs. It's possible to extract the DSD/DFF but it's quite cumbersome. 
- configurable sleep wake - ie would be nice to be able to configure a different button to wake the UI up after it goes to sleep. or have a "hit any button" to wake mode.

- An option to reverse the wheel scrolling in the circular wheel UI. For some reason for me (and my friends) the direction the menu scroll in the main circular wheel seems backward and gets confusing. i've been using it since the X5 first came out and never get used to that. So hoping you might be able to offer an option to reverse the wheel "spin" direction. I'm sure it's a perception thing, and not for everyone, but I'm going to guess that there are more people out there that sense the wheel should spin the opposite direction. 

Thanks. Love the device!
SK

Users who are viewing this thread

Back