Official Par-Metals M3 Enclosure Group Buy.
Apr 30, 2005 at 8:22 PM Post #121 of 133
Quote:

Yes.

You will get a payment request as soon as your cases are ready to ship.

Okay, just making sure
smily_headphones1.gif

May 1, 2005 at 4:13 PM Post #122 of 133
MisterX,

My cabinet arrived on Wednesday. Thank you very much.

Regards,
Dinesh

May 5, 2005 at 8:44 PM Post #129 of 133
Recieved the cases, MisterX. Once again, it's good doing business with you.
biggrin.gif

PS - Ooops.. I'll need to check how many screws I had recieved. I'll edit this post when I check tonight.

Edit: Checked the cases, got all the screws. However, one thing I did notice was missing an insert on the type A case front panel (think it's the same one you had pointed out in an earlier post). Minor detail, just wanted to tell you in case you want to inform Par Metals to be a bit more careful with their build and quality control.
biggrin.gif

May 7, 2005 at 2:13 AM Post #131 of 133
Quote:

one thing I did notice was missing an insert on the type A case front panel (think it's the same one you had pointed out in an earlier post). Minor detail, just wanted to tell you in case you want to inform Par Metals to be a bit more careful with their build and quality control.

I am sorry but there were to many of the option A cases that were missing that fastener for me to keep them all.

After 6 emails and 4 phone calls Par Metals finally responded by offering a couple of solutions to their mistake.

You can return the frame to them and they will install the fastener and they would send you a check to cover the shipping.
(reference invoice #15453)
Or you can wait until the fasteners they sent me get here and I will mail you a couple of them.
They are pretty easy to install (it just takes a hammer).
Shoot me a PM and let me know what you decide.

As far as the screws go:
If your enclosures were shipped assembled then you prolly got all of the screws.
smily_headphones1.gif

I have already mailed extra screws to the 4 people that I know for sure did not get enough of them.
wink.gif

Seems my girlfriend doesn't listen very well. (imagine that)
She forgot about the divider plate when she was counting out the screws for the option B cases..... even though I told her four times to make sure there were 16 screws per case she still messed it up.

All of the cases have shipped....
Even though all of the packages have some for of tracking I would appreciate it if you would let me know that your enclosures have arrived safe and sound.

May 7, 2005 at 3:43 AM Post #132 of 133
Mine arrived safe, and sound. Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back