FiiO X5ii
FiiO E7

Schiit Magni 2 Uber
Schiit Modi 2 Uber
Schiit Lyr 2

Phones:

B&W P5
Earsonics Velvet Premium Crystal
HiFi-Man HE-500s  - stock silver cables, and Charleston Cable Company copper for some added warmth

I think thats it!

Look forward to meeting you all! (and sampling your gear! =) )

Sep 10, 2015 at 8:43 PM Post #78 of 422
If the football team I volunteer for doesn't make the playoffs I will be there.  Would bring

Headphones
Grado SR-325e
Hifiman HE-400S
V-Moda M100
Noble 6U
Noble Savant U

DAC/AMP
LHLabs GeekOut V2

Amps
Schiit Magni2 Uber
Schiit Vali
ALO Rx
Fiio E12a

DACs
Schiit Modi2 Über

DAPs
Fiio X1
RWAK100s

Sep 11, 2015 at 5:43 PM Post #82 of 422
Sep 11, 2015 at 10:55 PM Post #83 of 422
I'd love to come, if work permits (thought I'd make the Spring Meet, work and family stuff dictated otherwise). If I come, have too much stuff, probably bring some, to audition, maybe sell some stuff.Others are bringing it, but I could bring HE-1000
Also have HE-560, shure 1540, FAD Pandora VI, Koss 950, and other assorted on/over ear headphones (in my sig, may be not completely up to date, but close). What would be of interest?
Have the acs Encore customs, but not sure how people could demo a custom (i have trouble getting the perfect fit sometimes)...The Audeo 232 and FAD Heaven V may be of interest to some.
Source stuff: Have a MicroZOTL2, that probably would be of interest to many/some, I'd think. Also the Ray Samuels HR-2
In the DAC/AMP world, the Geek Out Special Edition is what I use for my computer, through a Regen; also have the CEntrance Hifi M8 and the Denon DA-10.
And, my most listened to portable source, the Pono.
Don't know what to expect from LH Labs (except delays), by their reckoning my Vi Tube (whatever superlative they attached to the name) would have come, but who knows. Looks like it may require a truck to transport it, though (be interesting to hear what the headphone out does on it).
So, there you have it. What would folks think would be interesting?
(I'm assuming there is good Wifi there, could use ipad 3/Pure or CCK, or laptop as source of music through Pandora...most of my digital music is on my PC, CDs or on vinyl. Of course, there's 128 gb on the Pono...)

Sep 11, 2015 at 11:54 PM Post #84 of 422
The WiFi was a little lacking last year if I remember correctly. So don't bank on it for your setup. I'd bring my own WiFi hub and create an internal network if I was going to demo a Network renderer / NAS solution.

Sep 12, 2015 at 12:19 AM Post #85 of 422
Hmmm, actually meant TIDAL, but that seems to rule it out. Unless I download a bunch of stuff for off line listening, or loss up an SD card or some other storage media. And, there's always the Pono.

Sep 12, 2015 at 2:04 PM Post #86 of 422
  The WiFi was a little lacking last year if I remember correctly. So don't bank on it for your setup. I'd bring my own WiFi hub and create an internal network if I was going to demo a Network renderer / NAS solution.

Luckily I got a 128gb and a 200gb card for my AK240 in addition to the 256gb on it, I don't think I'll be able to run out of anything to play.  DSD takes up so much room.  I think I have 12 DSD albums and they take up 50+ gb.

Sep 12, 2015 at 4:59 PM Post #87 of 422
Have 64gb in the Pono and another 64 gb card in it. Have an unused 128gb I could load with stuff, but I'd have to change cards if I use the Pono. Could also got a usb drive and a laptop, bulky, though. The other option is the laptop and cds (old fashioned), and some amp/dac out of the laptop. Decisions, decisions...

Sep 12, 2015 at 6:20 PM Post #88 of 422
I'll be there. Not sure what I'm bringing yet, depends on prep time.

Sep 13, 2015 at 3:34 PM Post #89 of 422
I am planning on attending.  I went to the Spring meet out on Long Island and  had a great time.  It was a great opportunity to see, feel, and hear the gear that I had been reading and dreaming/scheming about for a long time.  It was also great to meet and talk with many of the people who make this organization work so well, both those like myself who enjoy the hobby, and those who make a living by it.  This one is closer to my home in northern CT.  I would be happy to carpool if anyone is interested.  

Sep 13, 2015 at 4:24 PM Post #90 of 422
I wouldn't miss this for the world! 
smile.gif

Thanks for organizing this.

This year will benefit from the BrownieLaydee's goodies. We promise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back