Official NY /Regional Fall meet, November 9th, 2013
Nov 4, 2013 at 10:48 PM Post #226 of 317
Hi,
I don't have any gear yet, and would like to attend the meet to listen to some vendor and attendee set ups.
Due to Sandy and family moving in, I lost my listening room and need to seriously look into a can rig.
I missed the Philly (Go Iggles!) meet and are pretty shore I can make this one.
Thanks,
Chris

Nov 5, 2013 at 9:29 AM Post #227 of 317
Does anyone have a pair of LFF paradoxs? I'd like to give them another try at the meet if possible.

Nov 5, 2013 at 11:44 AM Post #228 of 317
anyone know,if there will be a memeber ,who has a stax amp,so I can try out my 007mkI's
I dont think Justin will be attending ,due to surgery he needs?--this is not definite ,though.

Nov 5, 2013 at 1:44 PM Post #230 of 317
I will be attending the official head- fi meet up in queens, NY. I will be bringing my Sennheiser hd650, with blue dragon v3 aftermarket cable for my hd650. See everyone there on Saturday!

Coury Hodges

Nov 5, 2013 at 2:32 PM Post #231 of 317
I will no longer be late, I'll be there early to help set up hopefully, found out my game got moved to 9:15 pm.

Nov 5, 2013 at 3:36 PM Post #232 of 317
If anyone is interested I have a 2m Cardas Clear light cable for Hifiman he6 He500 ect I bought & I will not be using looking for $200 which is what I paid for it,

Nov 5, 2013 at 4:24 PM Post #233 of 317
  anyone know,if there will be a memeber ,who has a stax amp,so I can try out my 007mkI's
I dont think Justin will be attending ,due to surgery he needs?--this is not definite ,though.

If all goes well, my Blue Hawaii will have a Stax output before the meet (it currently doesn't). Even if I don't have time, I think it's safe to assume that quite likely someone will have an amp with a Stax output.

Nov 5, 2013 at 9:43 PM Post #236 of 317
I'll have a project sunrise mkii for demo/sale at the meet if anyone is interested. 

Nov 5, 2013 at 10:04 PM Post #237 of 317
I got back from the Philippines on Saturday, but I have been sick as a dog since Thursday. I highly recommend not flying from Manila to Philadelphia with a 102 degree fever, surviving on Imodium. My ears are blown out, can't hear anything.

Combine the above with the fact that unbeknown to me someone scheduled me to work the Saturday after I get back from work. It's unlikely that I will be able to hear by Saturday, anyway.... I am going to be unable to attend.

Have fun

Ethan

Nov 5, 2013 at 10:56 PM Post #239 of 317
George Lenz will be there from EML and Louis Chocho is joining us form Omega Speakers also. I have also invited Jonathan Scull to come down for the meet and he is calling Steve Gutenberg to see if he want to ride with him. 

Nov 5, 2013 at 10:58 PM Post #240 of 317
  I got back from the Philippines on Saturday, but I have been sick as a dog since Thursday. I highly recommend not flying from Manila to Philadelphia with a 102 degree fever, surviving on Imodium. My ears are blown out, can't hear anything.

Combine the above with the fact that unbeknown to me someone scheduled me to work the Saturday after I get back from work. It's unlikely that I will be able to hear by Saturday, anyway.... I am going to be unable to attend.

Have fun

Ethan

too bad Ethan was looking  forward to seeing you. Now they need some one to fill in for the auction. Get well buddy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back