Odd iBasso D10 problem
Jan 18, 2012 at 8:19 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

oldskoolboarder

100+ Head-Fier
I've noticed a problem w/ my D10 lately.  It's a few years old, out of warranty, BTW.

W/ the volume at zero, I can hear sound out of the right channel, but not the left.  As I turn up the volume, both channels increase in volume but it's obvious that one side is louder than the other.  I tried this with all 3 inputs (AUX, optical and USB) and the result is the same.  Tonight I'm going to roll the op amps w/ the included kit to see if I can 'fix' it this way.  

Has anyone encountered the same issue?

Jan 19, 2012 at 1:32 AM Post #2 of 3
Swapped the op amps from the kit and still the same problem.  Ideas/

Jan 19, 2012 at 3:16 AM Post #3 of 3
hmm weird, i had a static problem with mine briefly but swapping the op amps fixed it.. did you try connecting via usb/opt/coax then using the line out to another amp/source/headphone? if the problem goes away that would tell you if the problem is being caused by the headphone jack or its circuit? if thats not it, maybe the volume pot is defective?

if you cant solve it yourself email ibasso, when i had my problems they were good at helping, When i asked about out of warrenty repair this is what they said: "You suppose to pay for all shipping cost. repair cost should be cheap. Dont worry."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back