Ocharaku Flat4-涛(NAMI) - TH-F4N
Oct 24, 2013 at 2:13 PM Post #17 of 47
Can anyone tell from this vid what the engineer is saying is the difference between the SUI and KURO models? 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJv3ntY66ww

Oct 24, 2013 at 10:08 PM Post #18 of 47
Anyone have impressions on these? Also were can an American get these? What company makes these? Olasonic? What is the American price point?

Sorry for all the questions

Thanks

Oct 24, 2013 at 11:26 PM Post #19 of 47
You can wait until they go up on PriceJapan, that will be the cheapest, outside of using a forwarding service like Tenso, and ordering directly from a Japanese retailer.
Otherwise, MusicaAcoustics is very reliable if somewhat expensive. They have them in stock.

I've ordered from Japan, including other earphones/headphones, using all three methods, the Tenso service is very fast but I've only used it with Amazon Japan, and they don't carry the Ocharaku earphones. (Edit, they do carry them, and at a good price as well, but not the Nami)
Got both my Kuro and my Kaede from MusicaAcoustics and was satisfied with both transactions, they had the Kuro on sale when I ordered it, and they had the last Kaedes for sale.

Oct 25, 2013 at 1:50 AM Post #21 of 47
Only Nami is made by Olasonic and Ocharaku. The others are Ocharaku's work. Anyway, the first impression of the Nami is so cool! It sounds very clear and light like k3003, but sound stage is little small than k3003. You know the k3003 has very large sound stage, sometimes it's too large.

Oct 26, 2013 at 8:53 AM Post #27 of 47
I hear these are OEM for Olosonic .. so the sound tuning isn't determined by ocharaku preferences but by olosonic. Any NAMI vs KURO impressions? 

Oct 29, 2013 at 8:09 AM Post #28 of 47
I played almost 70hours. The bass is growing up. 
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back