Nuforce NE-600X Review
Mar 6, 2015 at 2:28 PM Post #16 of 18

Yes, I received them a couple of days ago.  Great sound.  Good sub-bass with some mid-bass mixed in that doesn't drown out the mids and treble.  However, there is an issue with them.  The right ear piece has some very bad driver flex.  It will even pop sometimes after insertion.  So, I think I'm going to send them back to Amazon for a replacement.  If the flex was only during insertion I might keep them.  But, it's very annoying when it happens during listening sessions.

Overall though, for $15 can't beat them (assuming I can eventually get a set that doesn't flex). 

well just so you know, driver flex isnt a problem persay, so long as the pressure equalises in your ear so they sound fine is whats key.  also, giving complys a go can oft assist if having any sort of fit issue.  though i grant a set of complys cost the same as the 600x's do

Mar 6, 2015 at 3:50 PM Post #17 of 18
well just so you know, driver flex isnt a problem persay, so long as the pressure equalises in your ear so they sound fine is whats key.  also, giving complys a go can oft assist if having any sort of fit issue.  though i grant a set of complys cost the same as the 600x's do

True, but if he's experiencing what I experience with my KZ R3, the pressure doesn't equalize and minor movements make the driver crinkle. Even worse, they pop in and out with the movement of the cable making them sound fine/dull depending on what position the driver pops in to. Pain in the you-know-what....lol.

I hope the new pair is fine slowpickr!

Mar 6, 2015 at 3:53 PM Post #18 of 18

Yeah, I know. If it stopped after insertion I wouldn't have a problem with them. However, the right ear piece pops sometimes in the middle of songs. Very annoying. Thus, I'm going to return them.

Edit: Didn't see you're post Scrambler. You nailed it! I may just get a refund on these. The bass on my KC06As is just as good if not better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back