Nuforce IEM
Dec 1, 2008 at 6:44 AM Post #46 of 54
I contacted NuForce Friday and it showed up on their website today for sale. I ordered the NE-8 & was told it will ship Wednesday.

Dec 1, 2008 at 12:36 PM Post #47 of 54
aw I knew I should have waited. Anyone wanna buy BNIB er6i's for 50 bucks?
wink.gif

Honestly though, I'll wait till someone reviews them, especially since they use a different driver than the NE-7m.

Dec 1, 2008 at 5:44 PM Post #49 of 54
NE-8s, come to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
ksc75smile.gif

Dec 1, 2008 at 6:00 PM Post #50 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hooran /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ah. I didn't know they used a different driver than the NE-7M... I just hope the NE-8s aren't a recased SoundMagic PL-30 with minute modifications

Already been discussed somewhere here, and they are not the same drivers, just the same case manufacturer, or something along those lines. HPAddict discussed it with the NuForce folks, to be sure.

May 15, 2009 at 10:22 PM Post #53 of 54
My nuForce 7's mic worked on a bunch of different cell phones. The headphones work on any player with standard 1/8th jack.
biggrin.gif

I am amazed at how clear these are! very detailed and clear sound. Now, my only complaint, and I don't quite know how to put this into words, but I find them to lack "Punch", but not like lacking bass, there is just no force behind the sound... I would also use the word "soft" to describe it, but it doesn't depend on volume either... Anyway, they just aren't much fun to listen to.

Can anyone confirm? Is this indication that a nice amp would improve the experiece?

May 16, 2009 at 2:45 AM Post #54 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by ac!d-rxn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My nuForce 7's mic worked on a bunch of different cell phones. The headphones work on any player with standard 1/8th jack.
biggrin.gif

I am amazed at how clear these are! very detailed and clear sound. Now, my only complaint, and I don't quite know how to put this into words, but I find them to lack "Punch", but not like lacking bass, there is just no force behind the sound... I would also use the word "soft" to describe it, but it doesn't depend on volume either... Anyway, they just aren't much fun to listen to.

Can anyone confirm? Is this indication that a nice amp would improve the experiece?

That is what they sound like out of the box, but after 85-95 hours of burn-in they do have "punch".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back