NUforce Icon not working
May 10, 2010 at 12:08 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

commandaria

Head-Fier
Hi, I have a Nuforce Icon and today it stopped working. My computer does not recognize it and in device manager it is an "unknown device". The device status is "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)" But if I switch to RCA then it works fine. I tried it on two computers and the same problem occurs. What is wrong? How can I fix it?

Thanks

May 11, 2010 at 4:25 PM Post #3 of 4
Pretty sure no-one here can really help.  SO many things might be wrong.  I'd suggest talking to Nuforce support and possibly RMAing the device.

Jul 8, 2010 at 5:12 PM Post #4 of 4
commandaria,

Hi! I'm Bob and I'm somewhat new here with NuForce. It's a pleasure to join you and I'll do the best I can to answer any questions that you all may have.

Your particular problem would normally indicate that either your computer's USB chip is shot, or the PC driver stacks got corrupted (a virus would do that). Seeing that you have tried the Icon on another computer though and still experienced the same problem, that is not likely the case. I would suggest that you go to the NuForce Helpdesk page here:

http://nuforce.biz/cgi-bin/icondesk/pdesk.cgi

Follow the instructions and submit a ticket for service of your Icon... 'cause it is most likely broken. Sorry, wish I had better news :frowning2:

Take care,
-Bob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back