Nuforce Dac-100 News
Oct 23, 2013 at 11:41 AM Post #287 of 292
This is such strange behaviour. I wonder if there's some unknown external factor doing something... 
confused_face_2.gif

Oct 23, 2013 at 4:19 PM Post #288 of 292
  This is such strange behaviour. I wonder if there's some unknown external factor doing something... 
confused_face_2.gif

I don't know. This is a fresh install of Windows 7 on this Asus ROG G74SX there is nothing that should be interfering with it (All that's installed is several games and minimal programs). It's plugged into a USB 2.0 port and it should be working normally. it just randomly vanishes and it was really looking like this new driver fixed that :'( 

I might hook it up to my MacBook Pro and see how it performs on that. Problem is I HATE itunes and I don't know of an alternative free player on mac the same league as Foobar2000. 

Oct 23, 2013 at 5:15 PM Post #289 of 292
  I don't know. This is a fresh install of Windows 7 on this Asus ROG G74SX there is nothing that should be interfering with it (All that's installed is several games and minimal programs). It's plugged into a USB 2.0 port and it should be working normally. it just randomly vanishes and it was really looking like this new driver fixed that :'( 

I might hook it up to my MacBook Pro and see how it performs on that. Problem is I HATE itunes and I don't know of an alternative free player on mac the same league as Foobar2000. 

Audirvana has a free trial - won't help for long term use, but good enough to use for a while and see if the problem persists. 

I assume you've swapped USB cables by now, to make sure that's not an issue?

Apr 2, 2014 at 7:30 PM Post #292 of 292
UDH-100 is discontinued now on the Nuforce page, but its still selling and I wonder how it compares to Asus Essence One.  Anyone had a chance to hear them both? Specifically interested in using them with their headamp section.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back