Aka: Cold Pizza
Aka: Bennyboy71
Aka: Visions66
Aka: TheloniSphere
Aka: Muzeick
Aka: Frankleemydear
Aka: Canofcant
And many more
Your help is not required in this instance because I now have the RE262, Cowon J3 and Headstage Arrow and am in audio heaven doing a little dance like a monkey on double espresso.

Thanks for reading this though.  Good luck in your adventure.

Jan 6, 2011 at 10:08 AM Post #2 of 7
Fine, be that way... just go off and listen to your music happily then.   Sheesh, I swear... Some people just don't know how to be miserable or stuck in an endless loop.  LOL

Congrats on finding audio bliss...

Jan 6, 2011 at 10:11 AM Post #3 of 7

Quote:
Your help is not required in this instance because I now have the RE262, Cowon J3 and Headstage Arrow and am in audio heaven doing a little dance like a monkey on double espresso.

you posted this...WHhhyyyy? 0_O? anywho, congrats getting out of the endless adventure

Jan 6, 2011 at 10:27 AM Post #4 of 7
I posted it as the yang balance to all those yinny "Please help me!" threads.  Just doing my duty to the universe.

Quote:
Quote:

you posted this...WHhhyyyy? 0_O? anywho, congrats getting out of the endless adventure

Jan 6, 2011 at 10:36 AM Post #5 of 7
Lol, I hope it will last long so you won't need to be banned many times again, lol!

Quote:
I posted it as the yang balance to all those yinny "Please help me!" threads.  Just doing my duty to the universe.

Quote:
Quote:

Jan 8, 2011 at 7:45 AM Post #6 of 7
Congratulations on being cured of upgradeitis! How is the soundstage on those things? Also, how does it sound when you turn on the Arrow's bass boost level 1 and 2?

Jan 8, 2011 at 8:08 AM Post #7 of 7
LOL

Only you could post such a yin thread to so many yang threads here.

I am 2/3 and heading for 3/3

And yeah , i can relate with your feelings - if i get the arrow i will chill too for some months at least....

Quote:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back