Northern Virginia, Maryland, DC Meet: January 28th
Dec 31, 2011 at 12:27 AM Post #32 of 79

Quote:
Any chance the newly announced he400 will make it?

definitely
beerchug.gif

Jan 1, 2012 at 9:03 PM Post #34 of 79
wow, I just saw this and I guess I missed the previous thread entirely.

I am currently scheduled to be out of town that weekend (and I have to work normal working hours on 2 other weekends near that time period too).  But if my trip winds up not happening, I'll be there.

I'm still haven't hear a he-6 or 801, or the T1 yet so those alone would be worth the trip.

I'd have the AGD nfb-10 with LCD-2r2 and grado magnums.  Maybe the apex peak/volcano but I've brought that before.  I don't travel with the Mapletree amp anymore.

Jan 1, 2012 at 10:15 PM Post #35 of 79
If I do make it, I should have my Fischer Audio FA-003's, which I imagine a couple of you might want to listen to.

Jan 2, 2012 at 8:44 PM Post #36 of 79
Since someone did bring it up - even though I may not be there I have decided that I'm finally going to sell most of my stuff.  I never had any intention on keeping it this long - I just kept buying things because I wanted to hear and compare them in my own house before I made a decision.  I'll be selling hd650's with silver dragon cable, fiio e9, apex peak and volcano, audio-gd nfb-1wm and some other stuff I can't think of - all of it like new and in original packaging.  It probably wont happen but maybe even the mapletree amp - I really like this amp but if I keep it I'll still have 3 hp amps which is silly.

Jan 6, 2012 at 2:08 PM Post #38 of 79
It might actually be the Brainwaves HM5s or whatever. I ordered both a pair of Fischers and Brainwaves. Whichever I like better I will keep, but if both arrive I will bring both. They're supposed to be the same headphones.

Jan 12, 2012 at 8:44 PM Post #39 of 79
I am going to try to be there (as long as I don't over-sleep).

If I make it I can bring extra power cords/strips and Macbook, uca202, Asgard and 558 system and portable system of an iPod Touch 1st gen/Clip+ in to an e11 amp.

Due to lack of HHD space the Macbook only has mp3's.

Jan 13, 2012 at 5:09 PM Post #40 of 79
I just realized I do not currently own a laptop.I will do what I must to see about bringing one, though, otherwise it might be difficult for me to showcase the DAC1 USB and my AH-D5000. 

Jan 16, 2012 at 6:01 PM Post #45 of 79
Hi all,

I am new to the community and don't have any equipment that I feel would be of interest, but I am looking to get into the market and upgrade what I do have and would love to come to this event and listen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back