Northern Virginia/DC Meet: February 20th
Feb 7, 2011 at 9:44 AM Post #31 of 91
Consider me as someone who is most likely going to be there  :D

I can bring my Sony MDR-V900HD and Etymotic ER4-P, but that's about all I have to offer.  Sorry  o.O

Feb 7, 2011 at 3:58 PM Post #32 of 91

Quote:

A&H, you already have your modded grado's?  Is that V1 or V2 then because I thought you were still waiting to have yours done?  Hope to get to hear them.

No, sorry, not the Magnum mod...I did the Bilavideo mods...vented driver, removed plastic ring, lost the button, Dynamat treatment.

Feb 7, 2011 at 8:59 PM Post #33 of 91

Quote:
I will be there.   I will be bringing Denon AHD5000, Sennheiser HD580, Sennheiser MX980, and AT M-50.   They will be connected to a Peachtree Audio Nova.

Really really look forward to hearing the Paechtree Nova has been on my to get list for a while. I hope someone with HE6 will show up so I can try it from the speaker outs.

WOW this meet is growing fast!

Chris

Feb 7, 2011 at 9:09 PM Post #34 of 91

Quote:
I will try and make it. If I do come I will bring the following things.

1. Pico amp
  2. HD650
  3. NuForce Icon HDP
  4. UE-11's (not much use)

If anybody can bring a tube amp that would be great. I've never heard one before and I would like to hear how the 650's sound with one. More specifically I would like to hear a Woo Audio amp. Still, any tube amp will suffice.

In addition to what I listed above. I will bring my HD280's and Westone 3's. Although the tips on my 3's are nasty, you might have to supply your own tips if you want to listen to those.

Feb 7, 2011 at 9:25 PM Post #35 of 91
Hey guys, I may be able to get a pair of HF-1's before the meet. If that doesn't go through, is there any interest in me bringing a pair of Audioengine A2 speakers to demo? I don't have them but I have found a great deal for them. Any interest?

Feb 7, 2011 at 9:37 PM Post #36 of 91
I have the following gear I can bring, LMK if anyone is interested in checking out any of the following:

Little Dot 1+
Little Dot MkII
DIY altered CMoy desktop with Opa Earth HDAM
Headroom Total Bithead

Alesandro MS1000i w/woody mod
Ultrasone 650 Pro
Sony MDR7506
HiFiMan Re0

Drew

Feb 7, 2011 at 9:48 PM Post #38 of 91
I didn't even think about that for some odd reason. I might call tomorrow and ask, but I don't think we are going to be terribly unruly. 

Oh yeah, bring the MS1000i and MK2 for sure. You can bring more since we have two room for a little while. Worst case scenario you will have to take it back to the car for two hours. If you don't don't mind, we shouldn't either.

Guys, do you want refreshments of any sort? What should I bring?
As for powerstrips, everybody brings their own right?
Any other logistics to figure out?

Feb 7, 2011 at 9:58 PM Post #39 of 91
I'll be there

I'll bring some or all of the following

Shiit Asgard
EMU 0404 USB
Stax Lambda driven by SRD-7 and Realistic STA2200
Yamaha HP-1
Yamaha HP-3
Yamaha YH-100
Yamaha YHD-1
Yamaha YHE-50S
Fostex T20v2
Fostex T30
Fostex T40
MB Quart QP85

I'll also bring some AKGs I'm thinking of selling
AKG K240 Sextett
AKG K260

And anything else that anyone requests

Feb 7, 2011 at 10:32 PM Post #42 of 91
Quote:
I didn't even think about that for some odd reason. I might call tomorrow and ask, but I don't think we are going to be terribly unruly. 

Oh yeah, bring the MS1000i and MK2 for sure. You can bring more since we have two room for a little while. Worst case scenario you will have to take it back to the car for two hours. If you don't don't mind, we shouldn't either.

Guys, do you want refreshments of any sort? What should I bring?
As for powerstrips, everybody brings their own right?
Any other logistics to figure out?

Hi Alex, if you do call the library, would you mind asking about the Group Study Room?...Apparently there's this study room that accommodates 6 people, but you can only reserve by calling (not online).  I'm thinking it would be great if we can reserve it from 3 pm to 5pm, which would give us plenty of room for all 4 hours we are there.

Feb 8, 2011 at 3:39 PM Post #44 of 91

Quote:
Consider me as someone who is most likely going to be there  :D

I can bring my Sony MDR-V900HD and Etymotic ER4-P, but that's about all I have to offer.  Sorry  o.O

I love your name.

Feb 8, 2011 at 6:47 PM Post #45 of 91
Ok I might be able to come for this depending on when I'm visiting my friend in DC. I would be able to bring my LA2000s(Silky Oaks + Jena Cable + J$ Pads), KICAS Caliente and Udac2. I will definitely let you know in the coming week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back