Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread
Sep 15, 2013 at 11:07 AM Post #632 of 6,511
lol i don't like that cable, looks huge.

i have a skuld 24 on my HE-500, and hope to get something similar to that on every other headphone i have.

Sep 15, 2013 at 11:13 AM Post #633 of 6,511
Not huge at all.  The actual cable is way smaller that the sleeve.  What you see is mostly the sleeve.  All soft materials feels better, softer, lighter than any other cable I've tried.  Don't knock it until you try it..
wink_face.gif

Sep 15, 2013 at 12:11 PM Post #634 of 6,511
so whats it made out of. it looks like it would be like string or cotton or something, but then it would be a dust magnet.

is it as light as norse audio cables? 

i was really surprised by how weightless and flexible the norse audio cables where, some look ugly like they're made out of the same material as yours, but when i saw it was regular plastic insulation thingy, i was really happy with it 
biggrin.gif

anyways glad u like it 
tongue.gif

Sep 15, 2013 at 1:04 PM Post #636 of 6,511
  so whats it made out of. it looks like it would be like string or cotton or something, but then it would be a dust magnet.

i was really surprised by how weightless and flexible the norse audio cables where, some look ugly like they're made out of the same material as yours, but when i saw it was regular plastic insulation thingy, i was really happy with it 
biggrin.gif

anyways glad u like it 
tongue.gif

With the exception of the Reign 24, which IMO is huge and heavy. To heavy for my liking. I really miss having my headphones dressed in Norse. My collection has since changed so much, so I have none at the moment. Quick detour with Q, as its the only other cable I'd be willing to substitute for Trevor's fine work. 
frown.gif

Sep 15, 2013 at 1:44 PM Post #638 of 6,511

biggrin.gif

anyways glad u like it 
tongue.gif

Much lighter, much softer, much more flexible 

Sep 15, 2013 at 1:49 PM Post #639 of 6,511
preproman: what kind of termination is that? Looks like... Two pronged wall socket o_O?

l0l

im pretty sure its XLR, just without that cover over it, and the fact that the cable is so thick, seems smaller

Sep 15, 2013 at 4:23 PM Post #641 of 6,511

Like me..  They're great.  Are you doing the Reign 24?

The only headphone I have that does not have a Norse cable on it is the HD800s.  They have a SAA

I like the look of the HD800's but damn, that cable is hideous.

Sep 15, 2013 at 7:01 PM Post #642 of 6,511
You have to see it in person to appreciate it..  Take a look on his site.  Maybe you can get a better perspective. Or maybe you won't

http://stefanaudioart.com/Endorphin%20PHOTO%20GALLERY.html

Sep 15, 2013 at 10:05 PM Post #643 of 6,511
doesn't look bad on that picture with the SA5000 and Denons.

Sep 15, 2013 at 10:56 PM Post #644 of 6,511
On heavy/hideous cables, while I'm patiently waiting for his Reign24 from Eric, I m using this massive heavyduty chain....

Sound great over stock but this is heavy...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back