Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread
Aug 2, 2016 at 8:45 PM Post #2,221 of 6,511

Aug 2, 2016 at 9:57 PM Post #2,223 of 6,511

Quote:
  That Draug2 is sexy with the LCD-X.

A Draug2 makes any headphone look sexier. 

you bet!
beyersmile.png

Aug 2, 2016 at 10:07 PM Post #2,224 of 6,511
Go with the 8-wire Vorpal for the Andromeda. I used one for the Jupiter and it really makes it. Superb.

That's what I have on order right now. I'm hoping for something with a different sound signature than my Therium

Aug 4, 2016 at 5:32 PM Post #2,226 of 6,511
Trevor is one class act.  The courage to admit ones fault and to make it right earns my respect as a person and my business.

Aug 6, 2016 at 9:35 AM Post #2,227 of 6,511

Received my 4-wire therium cable! Using with the K10s, the improved clarity was the first thing I noticed after switching from Forza hybrid to the Theriums. Great workmanship and customer service from Trevor even though there was a slight delay in shipment. Satisfied customer here.

Aug 9, 2016 at 10:34 PM Post #2,229 of 6,511
Aug 9, 2016 at 11:21 PM Post #2,230 of 6,511
How does it sound with those lovely Ether Cs?

I personally have never been able to discern one headphone cable’s sound from another, that is unless there was a solder or pinout issue… I tend to purchase aftermarket cables for convenience and aesthetics.. In this case, I absolutely hated the DUM cable that came with the Ether’s.. It was way too stiff and tended to maintain shapes after it was unraveled. As can be seen in the following pic :frowning2:

Outside of the obvious issues with the DUM cable… I think the Norne Cable is absolutely stunning. The braiding and build quality / craftsmanship make it absolutely worth the cost! 

Aug 11, 2016 at 12:09 PM Post #2,231 of 6,511
Trevor is still a hero in my book! I bought a set of Vanquish cables a couple of years ago for my Mr. Speakers AD or Primes, and found they really excel with my Ethers! Recently the left channel
went bad, probably not Trevor's fault at all, but I mailed him asking how much to fix...  I am cash-challenged and only on SS...  He let me know that they would be covered under warranty!
He apologized for a little delay, but he upgraded me! I completely encourage anyone to buy his cables... Quality, price, and performance, you can't lose!
Doug Reid

Aug 11, 2016 at 12:23 PM Post #2,232 of 6,511
I too am in talks with Trevor for a very nice cable. Will post pics and my impressions on this thread once I get both the cable and my new amp
biggrin.gif

For now all I can say is that Trevor is one of a kind person, a really nice guy!

Aug 11, 2016 at 12:23 PM Post #2,233 of 6,511
I've received my Draug v2 cable that Trevor send, Packaging wise, top class act, with the full protection in stylish form. Cable wise, it's very flexible for a cable this thick, solid work indeed. Will post some pics later on, I always got back home at night so lighting will be a challenge, hopefully can find one sunny day to do the spectacular cable justice .

Aug 11, 2016 at 6:44 PM Post #2,234 of 6,511
  I've received my Draug v2 cable that Trevor send, Packaging wise, top class act, with the full protection in stylish form. Cable wise, it's very flexible for a cable this thick, solid work indeed. Will post some pics later on, I always got back home at night so lighting will be a challenge, hopefully can find one sunny day to do the spectacular cable justice .

That is making my mouth water. I finally get to trash the stock Hifiman cables tomorrow because the Draug 2 will finally arrive. wo0t

Aug 11, 2016 at 6:55 PM Post #2,235 of 6,511
Jealous of these Draug 2 arrivals.

I only ordered last month so not sure how long I have to wait for mine. Hopefully the line up is not too long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back