Noble Seattle, WA Tour
Aug 13, 2014 at 1:50 PM Post #16 of 70
I intend to participate in the tour and agree to the terms outlined in first post of the thread. I live in Bellevue, WA.

I am interested in all Noble products I'm most interested in: 10K, 8C, 

Thanks 
Bill

Aug 14, 2014 at 4:48 PM Post #19 of 70
NOTICE: The Signup Period has Concluded:

Hey tour participants, the sign up period has concluded. The good news is that we can accommodate everyone that signed up. Please stay tuned for the tour schedule with instructions to be posted in an updated post #3 at the beginning of the thread. There will be a demo party at the end of the tour for any late comers that missed out.

Aug 14, 2014 at 9:14 PM Post #20 of 70
NOTICE: The Tour Schedule is Posted:

Hey tour participants, the tour schedule with instructions is posted in an updated post #3 at the beginning of the thread. Please make sure to PM me to confirm your intention to participate and that you have read the terms and agree to them. And finally, let's have fun!

Aug 15, 2014 at 4:14 PM Post #21 of 70
Notice: Demo Party Planning:
Earthpeople has graciously offered to help with a demo party for those that have missed the tour on the weekend of the 9/20 - 9/21 somewhere in the Seattle/Bellevue area. 

Please PM with interest so that we can plan accordingly. If the interest is small enough, we will simply opt for flexible private showings rather than an open party so it is important to PM me with interest either way.

Aug 16, 2014 at 3:35 AM Post #22 of 70
Thanks for this opportunity Noble!

Thanks Barra for running point for us!

I'm really interested in learning your impression of the K10 in comparison to your NT6pro.

Aug 18, 2014 at 4:43 PM Post #23 of 70
Hey All, the demos are in and the tour is officially started. I have gotten PMs confirming participation from everyone with the exception of Poetik who is second from last on our list. I will give Poetik a bit more time to confirm before pulling him/her from the roster.

Once I have gotten a chance to listen through and get used to the signatures, I will attempt to post some listening impressions. However, from visual impressions, two things stand out: a) they are very small compared to my NT6pros, and B) more importantly, they are visually stunning compared to other demos that I have seen, especially the K10 and 8C.

One warning however, I am prone to poor seals on universal IEMs - hence my reason for going custom to begin with - so my impressions my be flawed. I will do my best to sort out the seal issues, but I may hear it differently than you due to these seal issues.

Per the timeline on our table, I will be handing off the demos to miceblue on Friday.

@ericr, I will do my best to sort the NT6pro vs. K10, but this will be very unfair given the perfect seal that I am getting from my custom. The two things I can say now with limited time with the K10 is that they both sound like TOTL CIEMs and that the K10 has a warmer signature.

Aug 18, 2014 at 5:45 PM Post #25 of 70
Once I have gotten a chance to listen through and get used to the signatures, I will attempt to post some listening impressions. However, from visual impressions, two things stand out: a) they are very small compared to my NT6pros, and B) more importantly, they are visually stunning compared to other demos that I have seen, especially the K10 and 8C.

Nice! Noble's CIEMs always have a unique appearance; it sets them apart from other manufacturers in that regard. : D

Aug 19, 2014 at 7:54 AM Post #26 of 70
This sounds awesome, have fun guys, cant wait for impressions, especially on the PR if you guys get it.

Andre

Aug 19, 2014 at 3:46 PM Post #27 of 70
Poetik has confirmed! Thanks for the reminder and can't wait to hear them!!!

Aug 20, 2014 at 1:27 PM Post #28 of 70
I have updated the 3rd post with a picture of the kit and detail of its contents:

There is a lot of stuff packed into this kit for a great demo experience. You will notice that I included my NT6pros in the middle for those of you that have traditional larger CIEMs to see the size difference. Here is a closeup:

So far I have listened through the K10, 8C, 6, FR, and PR. Will be listening through the 5, 4, and 3 today. What I can tell you so far is that they certainly do not disappoint and I could not see anyone going wrong choosing any of them. They all sound great, just with different signatures for different preferences with a little house sound coming through in all of them.

Aug 21, 2014 at 3:01 AM Post #30 of 70
There is a lot of stuff packed into this kit for a great demo experience. You will notice that I included my NT6pros in the middle for those of you that have traditional larger CIEMs to see the size difference. Here is a closeup:

I didnt know that the noble CIEM were way smaller than other traditional CIEMS.

Nice photos by the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back