Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Oct 19, 2016 at 5:06 PM Post #22,711 of 36,126
I thought I read way back in the thread - or perhaps it was in an interview - that those models hadn't sold as well as expected, so that would be a big surprise. To me that is.

Buried in the thread

I grew tired of reading statements, made by experts, that the switch was adjusting the x over response

When the reality was the switch was turning off a cluster of drivers and activating another cluster of drivers. Each cluster of drivers had their own X over network. It was litteraly a two in one product.

Due to the misconception of the products, I think sales were less than hoped for, and rather than continuing an educational push regarding the internal design of the product, it was decided to discontinue the products.

Noble Audio Stay updated on Noble Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/NobleAudio https://www.twitter.com/noblebywizard https://www.instagram.com/nobleaudio https://nobleaudio.com/en/ contact@nobleaudio.com
Oct 20, 2016 at 1:36 AM Post #22,713 of 36,126
For all you waiting for CIEMs: The wait is pure torture, but soooo worth it. Nothing beats unpacking a new set of shiny, beautiful works of art CIEMs - Well, except maybe slipping them in your ears, the feeling of well, not feeling them there, and then firing up that first track...

Oct 20, 2016 at 2:03 AM Post #22,714 of 36,126
Hmm. I'll say that the announcement will be a v2 of the FR and PR iems they did a while back. Don't think they will but they did sound cool and I'm sad I didn't pick one up when they were available.

Well, you missed out quite a lot, I had the fortune to pick up the PR, and while it is no easy to find good source (still can't find a good one now), its experience is very, very rewarding. 

Oct 20, 2016 at 1:37 PM Post #22,716 of 36,126
Oct 20, 2016 at 2:54 PM Post #22,718 of 36,126

I'm pretty sure the answer is 5. Five miles.

199,999 is the most likely answer.  The giveaway is a reason to celebrate hitting the 200K mark. 

Going from last year's mileage to just one km below 200k would involve quite a lot of driving. 
eek.gif

Oct 20, 2016 at 4:04 PM Post #22,719 of 36,126
Oct 21, 2016 at 1:56 AM Post #22,720 of 36,126
Oh man... Any other Steven Wilson fans around here? 

Those of you who aren't already, give this a whirl on your preferred Nobles (Katana & Savant recommended):

Oct 21, 2016 at 3:12 AM Post #22,721 of 36,126
  Oh man... Any other Steven Wilson fans around here? 

Those of you who aren't already, give this a whirl on your preferred Nobles (Katana & Savant recommended):

Hey Sorensim , did you check the soundtracks i proposed you ? Trust me on this and check them out, Daft Punk are just a hyped band , there are tons of better bands/music out there

if you like electronic music , try some Tangerine Dream for example (Logos Live / Ricochet / Poland)

just like ciems , there is always better music out there waiting to be discovered 
wink.gif

as for SW , i have seen Porcupine Tree live back in 1997/2001/2005 , huge band

his solo stuff seems a bit boring to me , like he is trying too much to show us what a great musician he is (which we already know)

but i will take SW over any dumb ass pop star monkey , without blinking

cheers

Oct 21, 2016 at 7:52 AM Post #22,722 of 36,126

Hey Sorensim , did you check the soundtracks i proposed you ? Trust me on this and check them out, Daft Punk are just a hyped band , there are tons of better bands/music out there

if you like electronic music , try some Tangerine Dream for example (Logos Live / Ricochet / Poland)

just like ciems , there is always better music out there waiting to be discovered 
wink.gif

as for SW , i have seen Porcupine Tree live back in 1997/2001/2005 , huge band

his solo stuff seems a bit boring to me , like he is trying too much to show us what a great musician he is (which we already know)

but i will take SW over any dumb ass pop star monkey , without blinking

cheers

Tangerine Dream are wonderful. But remember that thanks to Daft Punk we have Tidal 
wink_face.gif

Oct 21, 2016 at 12:56 PM Post #22,723 of 36,126
Can anyone give me a timetable of how long it took to get your impressions from California to the lab in China? I know it's different for everyone but I was just curious. It's been over a week for mine and still no email saying that they have arrived.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back