Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Jun 14, 2016 at 3:34 AM Post #20,641 of 36,116
Unless I can quickly get rid of my current stuff, I'll do it later this summer. I imagine Chord Mojo would be a nice little buddy for Noble IEMs?

The Mojo is very portable and works great if you're just looking to power IEMs with it. If you can stretch the budget (or want to use full-sized headphones with a full 6.5mm jack as well), might want to check out the Hugo too. Either way, don't think you'd have any regrets

Edit: fixed some typos

Jun 14, 2016 at 3:37 AM Post #20,642 of 36,116
The Mojo is very portable and works great if you're just looking to power IEMs with it. If you can stretch the budget (or want to use full-sized headphones with a full 6.5mm jack as well), might want to check out the Hugo too. Either way, don't think you'd have any regrets

Edit: fixed some typos

The Mojo and Hugo have the exact same power output.

Jun 14, 2016 at 3:52 AM Post #20,644 of 36,116
Yes, but not the jack (not a fan of adapter cables). And I personally prefer the sound signature of the Hugo, but I know that's more about personal preference. 

Sure, not saying one is sonically better over the other, and I agree it's easier for 6.35mm connections. Just want to clarify on output level in case there may be confusion.

Jun 14, 2016 at 5:29 AM Post #20,646 of 36,116
  Mojo might make bright IEM sounds very sharp. So, best to try out the synergy itself first.

I don't know. I didn't find the mojo particular sharp or bright during my tests with it....

Jun 14, 2016 at 7:08 AM Post #20,647 of 36,116
If anything Mojo is on the warm side (but only slightly), it takes the edge of treble of some headphones. Hugo is on the bright side. It's colder and leaner than Mojo. I prefer Mojo myself, and would definitely prefer it over Hugo with bright headphones.

Jun 14, 2016 at 11:16 AM Post #20,649 of 36,116
Dulce Bass seems like it would put a big grin on my face every time I'd listen to it, in the same vein as TH900 does. I'm really tempted to order one.

The Dulce has a distinct coloration that people will probably either love or hate. If you like bass and warmth, as demonstrated by your love of the TH900, then you'll probably be one of those who love the Dulce.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back