Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Dec 19, 2015 at 3:45 PM Post #16,788 of 36,120
Cool bro story time. While out doing errands I got my first inquiry about the K10's He didn't ask who they were from, he asked who did my customs, so right there I knew he was into the hobby. He is a JH16 owner, has read all the stuff about the K10's and seems very interested in a Wizard design. He has been to shows, does read these forums, but not a lot. Of course me being me, I talked his ears off about how good the company is etc etc. He has auditioned the universal, so I told him about the new K10U the SLA and so on. He says he will attend the CANJAM show in March, so hopefully I will remember his face. Ironically I get more questions about the AK120ii. than the K10's, people in the real world dont even know who Astell and Kern are, jaws drop quite often when we talk the price. In closing, if Wata made another sale, watch out, I am the premiere dude on the street single man sales force of doom. 
cool.gif

Dec 19, 2015 at 4:33 PM Post #16,789 of 36,120
  Cool bro story time. While out doing errands I got my first inquiry about the K10's He didn't ask who they were from, he asked who did my customs, so right there I knew he was into the hobby. He is a JH16 owner, has read all the stuff about the K10's and seems very interested in a Wizard design. He has been to shows, does read these forums, but not a lot. Of course me being me, I talked his ears off about how good the company is etc etc. He has auditioned the universal, so I told him about the new K10U the SLA and so on. He says he will attend the CANJAM show in March, so hopefully I will remember his face. Ironically I get more questions about the AK120ii. than the K10's, people in the real world dont even know who Astell and Kern are, jaws drop quite often when we talk the price. In closing, if Wata made another sale, watch out, I am the premiere dude on the street single man sales force of doom. 
cool.gif

Cruisin for commission....
biggrin.gif

Dec 19, 2015 at 9:58 PM Post #16,791 of 36,120
Dec 19, 2015 at 10:50 PM Post #16,792 of 36,120
Dec 19, 2015 at 10:52 PM Post #16,793 of 36,120
Dec 19, 2015 at 10:54 PM Post #16,794 of 36,120
I feel his pain! How can one function without a Noble Shirt? Oh the misery!

Um....Did I get the part? I can cry on cue too! Really!'':D

He actually has three and likes bragging. Unlike me, and I have four. Wait, now I'm doing it!!! :wink:

Dec 19, 2015 at 10:56 PM Post #16,795 of 36,120

I feel his pain! How can one function without a Noble Shirt? Oh the misery!

Um....Did I get the part? I can cry on cue too! Really!''
biggrin.gif

He actually has three and likes bragging. Unlike me, and I have four. Wait, now I'm doing it!!!
wink.gif

I am the third world of K10 owners...I am forced to live with only the amazing sound of my awesome K10's! Putting one foot in front of the other and trying to carry on...

tongue.gif

Dec 20, 2015 at 3:45 AM Post #16,797 of 36,120
Cool bro story time. While out doing errands I got my first inquiry about the K10's He didn't ask who they were from, he asked who did my customs, so right there I knew he was into the hobby. He is a JH16 owner, has read all the stuff about the K10's and seems very interested in a Wizard design. He has been to shows, does read these forums, but not a lot. Of course me being me, I talked his ears off about how good the company is etc etc. He has auditioned the universal, so I told him about the new K10U the SLA and so on. He says he will attend the CANJAM show in March, so hopefully I will remember his face. Ironically I get more questions about the AK120ii. than the K10's, people in the real world dont even know who Astell and Kern are, jaws drop quite often when we talk the price. In closing, if Wata made another sale, watch out, I am the premiere dude on the street single man sales force of doom. :cool:

That was me actually :)

Can't promise I'll be able to buy a K10 but you definitely pushed me closer than i was just by following the topic

Dec 20, 2015 at 9:53 AM Post #16,799 of 36,120
That was me actually
smily_headphones1.gif

Can't promise I'll be able to buy a K10 but you definitely pushed me closer than i was just by following the topic

Welcome in, LiteKirby! I'm glad you survived Wata. 
biggrin.gif

Anyway, jokes aside, the K10 certainly deserves its high praise. I've heard so TOTL IEMs over the last year or so, but I keep going back to my K10. Feels.. just right, you know?

Hope you can join us in the K10 clan. 
smile.gif

Dec 20, 2015 at 9:56 AM Post #16,800 of 36,120
That was me actually
smily_headphones1.gif

Welcome in, LiteKirby! I'm glad you survived Wata. 
biggrin.gif

Anyway, jokes aside, the K10 certainly deserves its high praise. I've heard so TOTL IEMs over the last year or so, but I keep going back to my K10. Feels.. just right, you know?

Hope you can join us in the K10 clan. 
smile.gif

[VIDEO]http://youtu.be/VEJ8lpCQbyw[/VIDEO]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back