Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Apr 4, 2015 at 2:00 AM Post #9,527 of 36,116
While we are all in a good mood and we have the Wizard himself here I thought it a good time to ask a question. I have had a K10U on order with my local dealer in Bangkok since the product was announced. In fact, it has been so long that our country has gone through two administrations and a new constitution while I am still waiting for my K10U. The dealer has no idea when they will be available. I could have ordered a custom K10 from the factory directly and gotten it by now. Only problem is with a local dealer the factory would not sell me directly.

I am becoming despondent over all this and considering therapy. I know of no help program for those of us lost in the black hole waiting for the K10 to appear. Perhaps we should start a recovery program of some sort to deal with this?

Any news from the Wizard would be encouraging.

Apr 4, 2015 at 2:52 AM Post #9,528 of 36,116
  While we are all in a good mood and we have the Wizard himself here I thought it a good time to ask a question. I have had a K10U on order with my local dealer in Bangkok since the product was announced. In fact, it has been so long that our country has gone through two administrations and a new constitution while I am still waiting for my K10U. The dealer has no idea when they will be available. I could have ordered a custom K10 from the factory directly and gotten it by now. Only problem is with a local dealer the factory would not sell me directly.

I am becoming despondent over all this and considering therapy. I know of no help program for those of us lost in the black hole waiting for the K10 to appear. Perhaps we should start a recovery program of some sort to deal with this?

you should get it by the next election :)

Apr 4, 2015 at 2:57 AM Post #9,529 of 36,116

The K10 Univ has been given top priority

Noble Audio Stay updated on Noble Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/NobleAudio https://www.twitter.com/noblebywizard https://www.instagram.com/nobleaudio https://nobleaudio.com/en/ contact@nobleaudio.com
Apr 4, 2015 at 4:14 AM Post #9,531 of 36,116

Yes, definitely give it some time. When I first got a pair of customs (loooooooong time ago) I had the hardest time getting a proper fit. It just felt "wrong". It probably took me two weeks of daily attempts and gradual use (and some discomfort) before I got used to inserting them and having them in for more than a few minutes. Since then I haven't looked back - CIEMs are sooooooooo much more comfy and easy to deal with than universals!

There is, of course, a chance you just have a fit issue and will need adjustment. It happens..... Noble will get it sorted for you if that ends up being the case.

Keep us updated!

The fit issue is actually sealing issue. The right side is a bit uncomfy inside but I don't mind that and will get used to it. Seals good on the right but could be better..
But left side is a bit loose. Bass is gone, no details and not balance with the right. I don't feel the music, its like I'm trying to listen to my neighbors stereo down the hall.

If I give is a slight touch on the left piece pushing in - while a soft touch on the right piece pushing down = sounds amazing - bass is all there, full of details and separations and most importantly, very very engaging music. I can totally get lost in music for hours and hours pending I don't take my fingers off.

Take my fingers off  = my Shure 215 sounds more musically engaging of course minus all the details and extension. 

Is this ur first set of CIEMs, I ask because many first time users have difficulties inserting the left ear piece (if they are right handed).   If this is your first set of CIEMs, you can submit photos of the CIEMs inserted, and we can try to figure out if they are inserted propperly.

Thanks

I'll send you the pictures to your PM so I don't flood the thread. 

Apr 4, 2015 at 4:54 AM Post #9,532 of 36,116
The fit issue is actually sealing issue. The right side is a bit uncomfy inside but I don't mind that and will get used to it. Seals good on the right but could be better..
But left side is a bit loose. Bass is gone, no details and not balance with the right. I don't feel the music, its like I'm trying to listen to my neighbors stereo down the hall.

If I give is a slight touch on the left piece pushing in - while a soft touch on the right piece pushing down = sounds amazing - bass is all there, full of details and separations and most importantly, very very engaging music. I can totally get lost in music for hours and hours pending I don't take my fingers off.

Take my fingers off  = my Shure 215 sounds more musically engaging of course minus all the details and extension. 

I'll send you the pictures to your PM so I don't flood the thread. 

I would want a refit.

Apr 4, 2015 at 9:19 AM Post #9,533 of 36,116
  it was only a test. Not good at selfies.

Ha. Alright, I stand corrected. 
wink.gif

Okay, I get the idea! 
biggrin.gif

Apr 4, 2015 at 9:24 AM Post #9,534 of 36,116

Yeah, sounds like a fit issue. Hope you get them fixed soon.

Apr 4, 2015 at 11:05 AM Post #9,536 of 36,116
Been away for awhile, what is that Fancy looking device , with the Noble name on it? Thanks

It's the Noble BTS. It's a bluetooth receiver for your IEMs. It comes with a shorter 15.5" 2-pin cable to connect to your IEMs of choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back