Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Mar 22, 2014 at 11:12 AM Post #2,853 of 36,116
  “I wandered everywhere, through cities and countries wide. And everywhere I went, the world was on my side.”
Roman Payne, Rooftop Soliloquy

I'm a unashamed plagiarist...
tongue_smile.gif

'I strolled everywhere, through a few cities & countries wide. And everywhere I went, my Wizards & Hugo were at my side'

- 'Hammer the Plagiariser', Noble thread, Head-Fi. 

Mar 22, 2014 at 10:53 PM Post #2,859 of 36,116

cheers, truly...
beerchug.gif

in truth, not much luck required when it's the 'Dream-Team' on the road, we will drive people nuts with the sound-quality and the pure class of the products on display... I daresay it will be a massive wrench when you have to leave the event.

You´re already driving people nuts with your products and on top of that "a dream team" Who said anything about leaving the event?? I could leave the event just to go on tour with the dream team!!!
Good luck around the world

Mar 23, 2014 at 1:55 AM Post #2,860 of 36,116
Don't think the SoCal meet could have gone much better. We had four seats across two tables for demo and there was rarely a seat open, on several occasions people were demoing standing up waiting for a seat to become available. Naturally lots of folks wanted to listen to the 8C and K10 right off the bat, however everything got a lot of play and many people kept to the universals including the FR & PR.

The Hugo was a big hit and we were next to AudioHigh (Chord's largest retailer/distributor in the US), which worked out quite nicely. Astell&Kern was positioned on the other side of us, definitely a high traffic location!

As far as photos go, there were lots of photographers running around the meet. I'm sure photos of our area will surface in the coming days. We had a backdrop at the meet that came out pretty sweet, as well as a standing banner for the Hugo positioned off to the right. Prior to the meet I thought a lot about how to best display IEMs as you can't really place them on a stand like headphones. Ultimately decided on using some black leather/velvet jeweler trays used for display jewelry and loose stones. Worked out really well and I think we will keep to this solution for future events. Below is a shot of our set-up from the side (apologies in advance for a little bit of my bum showing, the jeans I was wearing are cut below the waist).
redface.gif

Photo credit: https://www.flickr.com/photos/nhlducks35/

A big thanks to everyone who came by to say hello and listen to our gear, the support is greatly appreciated! It was real a pleasure meeting everyone.

Mar 23, 2014 at 2:17 AM Post #2,861 of 36,116
... (apologies in advance for a little bit of my bum showing, the jeans I was wearing are cut below the waist).
redface.gif

Photo credit: https://www.flickr.com/photos/nhlducks35/

A big thanks to everyone who came by to say hello and listen to our gear, the support is greatly appreciated! It was real a pleasure meeting everyone.

Low waist jeans ftw
tongue.gif

Looks like it was totally great. I hope everyone enjoyed it as much as you do. I didn't have any chance to come but I will check photos as soon as they are here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back