Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Mar 20, 2014 at 10:44 AM Post #2,686 of 36,135
that was because of the design on the early Ai's (I had same problem), later ones had a more prominent lip so the tip never came off, the problem wasn't with the tips as such.

The nozzles have a proper lip this time and there are no issues with tips coming off - in fact, now some of the tips are quite a tight fit

Thanks. Still deciding on new iems. The only thing putting me off buying from Noble is that bit in the warranty where it says you are responsible for shipping costs to and from Noble. I know it's standard to have to pay for shipping costs to a place for warranty issues. Just makes it a bit more expensive if there are costs involved sending it back. But of course nothing might go wrong with them.

Ive seen a YouTube review of the N6 now and it looks a lot nicer than in the photos on the website.

Mar 20, 2014 at 10:51 AM Post #2,687 of 36,135

But I already posted a photo of the new product yesterday, didn't I? Did I get it wrong?
biggrin.gif

Don't know about anyone else here, but I'd love to see a Noble product developed specifically to work with the Hugo. I'm not quite sure what exact form that would take, but it'd probably be a pretty cool collaboration...

>lights fuse< to be honest mate the announcement is dynamite (I've just received the draft copy), it really is exciting stuff so expect this thread to explode when Brannan announces things a bit later.

Mar 20, 2014 at 11:22 AM Post #2,693 of 36,135
I'd be carted off to the funny farm if I sp £2200 onna rap. Very n at the reduced price I couldn't justify it.

I'll be sticking with my ZX1, I ain't got any DSD music and I really don't see the need to update my large CD collection at £30-£100 an album for what is essentially an upscaled album, when they actually start 'recording' in DSD I might get interested.

Mar 20, 2014 at 11:34 AM Post #2,698 of 36,135
Thanks. Still deciding on new iems. The only thing putting me off buying from Noble is that bit in the warranty where it says you are responsible for shipping costs to and from Noble. I know it's standard to have to pay for shipping costs to a place for warranty issues. Just makes it a bit more expensive if there are costs involved sending it back. But of course nothing might go wrong with them.

Ive seen a YouTube review of the N6 now and it looks a lot nicer than in the photos on the website.

In the event of a warranty situation, shipping charges are really assessed on a case by case basis. The reason why we say that the listener is responsible for shipping to and from Noble is because we do not want to pay for somebody else's carelessness. If somebody steps on the IEMs (extreme) or does something with them they clearly were not designed to do, we shouldn't be held accountable for what ensues. That being said, if you take care of your gear and something happens during normal use, then we would cover the shipping costs and make it right.

We've had the shells and faceplates polished a touch more since the photos on the site were taken. On the video, you can see more reflection in both the shell and faceplate, they really clean up well in person and are quite resistant to fingerprints. The logo is also now part of the faceplate, as opposed to being engraved after the fact. The shape itself hasn't changed, we've just tweaked things aesthetically a little bit.

Anyways, I'll work on updating the product shots on the website... so much to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back