Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Feb 9, 2016 at 9:57 AM Post #17,852 of 36,078
  "I've never slept with Scarlett Johannson, but I'm pretty sure it's a mediocre experience," said nobody ever.

I did, she thanked me before leaving. 
cool.gif

Feb 9, 2016 at 9:58 AM Post #17,853 of 36,078
We should move on.  Sometimes the strongest comment is no comment at all.

Feb 9, 2016 at 10:12 AM Post #17,854 of 36,078
Feb 9, 2016 at 10:15 AM Post #17,855 of 36,078

I don't know but she could mediocre me anytime
wink_face.gif

No, no!  That wasn't the topic I was talking about!  We can talk about beautiful Scarlett all day long! 
biggrin.gif

Feb 9, 2016 at 11:24 AM Post #17,860 of 36,078
Well it is true in some respects, we are a small company, trying to do big things.  But something to consider when dealing with a small company.

Every order, large or small is a gift and we appreciate them.  I wish I could publicly thank those that placed orders the day Noble opened for business, and I'd like to thank an individual that has made it a point to purchase every Noble product we have built from the Noble BTS to the Noble One.

Sorry, I can't name names....   but it is very appreciated.

Just the notion that some guy from hickville Texas could develop a fan bass of any size is a miracle.

My grandfather was the high school janitor, and his father worked on a chicken farm.  (which strangely enough my wife's family has a chicken farm)

The town where my father grew up has been bull dozed down and covered with dirt, by the local copper mine.

I come from a humble beginning, and haven't forgotten that, and I was raised to respect those roots.

Any how, I don't want to ramble, just want to say thanks to those that have been supportive, at whatever capacity, e-mails, PMs, skype, friendly banter, orders, etc etc

It is appreciated.

Noble Audio Stay updated on Noble Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/NobleAudio https://www.twitter.com/noblebywizard https://www.instagram.com/nobleaudio https://nobleaudio.com/en/ contact@nobleaudio.com
Feb 9, 2016 at 11:30 AM Post #17,861 of 36,078
Well it is true in some respects, we are a small company, trying to do big things.  But something to consider when dealing with a small company.

Every order, large or small is a gift and we appreciate them.  I wish I could publicly thank those that placed orders the day Noble opened for business, and I'd like to thank an individual that has made it a point to purchase every Noble product we have built from the Noble BTS to the Noble One.

Sorry, I can't name names....   but it is very appreciated.

Just the notion that some guy from hickville Texas could develop a fan bass of any size is a miracle.

My grandfather was the high school janitor, and his father worked on a chicken farm.  (which strangely enough my wife's family has a chicken farm)

The town where my father grew up has been bull dozed down and covered with dirt, by the local copper mine.

I come from a humble beginning, and haven't forgotten that, and I was raised to respect those roots.

Any how, I don't want to ramble, just want to say thanks to those that have been supportive, at whatever capacity, e-mails, PMs, skype, friendly banter, orders, etc etc

It is appreciated.

Every time I put my K10's in my ears I feel privileged. Maybe that makes me a fan boy. At nearly sixty I'll take that! :)

Feb 9, 2016 at 11:30 AM Post #17,862 of 36,078

I completely agree and respect you for that - and based on your responses, I get a sense of professionalism which I didn't get in my exchange of emails when a disagreement occurred with the other contact of your company. Whether I am right or wrong, I was a paying customer, and all he had to do was politely decline my request, in which case we would've moved on. This didn't happen. However, what's done is done, and I apologize for voicing my opinion. It's clear that people in this thread feel extremely strongly about Noble Audio and it's products, which means you're doing something right.

Cheers,
CP31

Feb 9, 2016 at 11:34 AM Post #17,863 of 36,078

I completely agree and respect you for that - and based on your responses, I get a sense of professionalism which I didn't get in my exchange of emails when a disagreement occurred with the other contact of your company. Whether I am right or wrong, I was a paying customer, and all he had to do was politely decline my request, in which case we would've moved on. This didn't happen. However, what's done is done, and I apologize for voicing my opinion. It's clear that people in this thread feel extremely strongly about Noble Audio and it's products, which means you're doing something right.

Cheers,
CP31

Dude, enough already.

Feb 9, 2016 at 12:05 PM Post #17,864 of 36,078
I would like to point out, again, that the K10 makes an awesome pair with the Lotoo PAW Gold. No need to stack either 
biggrin.gif

I know it's not the cheapest but it plays to the Kaisers strengths and the very high quality PMEQ takes care of anyone who needs to nudge the signature a little.

That being said, it sounds quite awesome straight out of my smartphone.

And my 2c on Noble CR so far, waaaay above and beyond, I've never had an instance where I would rate my experience with them at less than perfect. As someone said already (probably Wata, he talks a lot :p) there really is a reason Noble has this many fans in this huge industry...

Feb 9, 2016 at 1:36 PM Post #17,865 of 36,078
imho i have never impressed with jh soundsig.. Maybe only jh13 and angie which i like a lil bit.. In my country nobody buy roxane in used condition even though its price so low.. It is different when you saw k10u the same consition.. The price is so high.. I couldnt even bought it lol

I finished my search to 334 from fitear.. So im not noble user fyi..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back