no more blind dates for me....nothanx
Mar 14, 2005 at 9:08 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 81

bhd812

Headphoneus Supremus
So My friend is always trying to hook me up with this girl that is supposed to be "in love" with me all the time. last night he calls me and says hey shes at the party now so stop by, I told him I want $50.00....but he and I knew I was just joking.....

I go to this party and and I meet her, she is a really cute girl and seems some what normal at the time. We talked about a hour then I was going to get some breakfest and she wanted to come along. everything is going great at the diner until her friend calls and tells her "he was paid to be nice to you!"

well then, I didnt know what her friend said on the phone at first and like I said everything was going really good...I mean really good. we were laughing and talking about all kinds of stuff before her friend called....

after she hung up the phone her face just turned white, she looks at me and asked "did you demand money to come out with me tonight?"
I said "I told John (my friend) I wanted money to get out of my bed but it was a joke between john and I. why?"....

she leaped over the table trying to stab me with her fork...

yelp, so I am done with blind dates for now...infact I dont think I wanna even see another female again...for awhile.

Mar 14, 2005 at 9:48 AM Post #3 of 81
Quote:

Originally Posted by bhd812

Don't worry, this has happened to all of us at one time or another. Just be glad it was only a fork.

Mar 14, 2005 at 9:54 AM Post #4 of 81
This is approximately when you plot to kill your buddy John...

Anywho, if you're actually *interested* in the girl you can still salvage the situation. Hell, I can see most girls wanting to get stabby with someone if they were supposedly "paid" to be nice to them. And man, you could have approached that answer more tactfully...
biggrin.gif

So you go from scaring off the girls in Urbana to nearly getting killed by one in Chi-town...good luck with all that.

Mar 14, 2005 at 9:54 AM Post #5 of 81
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wodgy
Don't worry, this has happened to all of us at one time or another. Just be glad it was only a fork.

Forks are deadly man! Its like being stabbed 4 times in one hit. Think about it, if she hit him 3 times that like 12 stabbings!

Mar 14, 2005 at 10:09 AM Post #6 of 81
Quote:

Originally Posted by bhd812

John has broken THE RULE: never turn in a friend for a girl. For this, you must select some appropriate punishment. I would say substituting his entire music collection for the spice girls and backside boys will do it. Then tell everyone about his music tastes. Grrrrr

Mar 14, 2005 at 10:12 AM Post #7 of 81
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wodgy

but you really haven't lived till you've been SPORK'ED!

Mar 14, 2005 at 5:41 PM Post #13 of 81
Dude, you missed a golden opportunity to throw out a panache line and salvage the situation:

"Well yea, but you're so cool I already gave him a full refund... and added a finders fee on top of that. Oh, and I like your hair. Let's go back to my place."

Mar 14, 2005 at 5:47 PM Post #14 of 81
John would no longer be a friend of mine.
mad.gif
frown.gif

Mar 14, 2005 at 5:52 PM Post #15 of 81
flash your tat and ask her to lick your howdy.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back