Nice earbuds, NOT in-ear, gift for Dad's iPod -- HELP!
Dec 3, 2008 at 2:26 AM Post #31 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by Goratrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif
there should be a sticky for people asking for non-IEM earbuds pointing them directly to Yuin, they honestly have NO competition to speak of in this segment
beyersmile.png

CrossRoads MylarOne HR1 and HR2, mate (plus maybe a few of Audio Technica top offer).

Dec 3, 2008 at 3:12 AM Post #32 of 34
Amazing that I am being overruled by a bunch of guys who I bet havent even heard the earbuds in question. I own the whole PK line and have had the chance to extensively listen the HR1 from crossroad mylarone. Yet it counts for nothing. Simply amazing.

Dec 3, 2008 at 2:10 PM Post #34 of 34
Quote:

Originally Posted by montell /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Amazing that I am being overruled by a bunch of guys who I bet havent even heard the earbuds in question. I own the whole PK line and have had the chance to extensively listen the HR1 from crossroad mylarone. Yet it counts for nothing. Simply amazing.

Don't take it so personally. You're probably right that most people in this thread have not heard the crossroad mylarone line(myself included) so it makes sense that they wouldn't be making recommendations on that particular bud. Also head-fi is a very FOTM place(guilty as charged
redface.gif
) and to my knowledge I don't think the crossroads ever reached FOTM status which might add to reason why so few of us have heard them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back