Nexus s voodoo alternative
Feb 22, 2013 at 6:50 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Nyanman

100+ Head-Fier
Hi all :)
I have a nexus s with voodoo and i love the sound,but the lack of expansion is a turn off .Is there a dedicated dap out there with the same sound signature? (warm,bassy). (please,no samsung galaxy s III or note 2 because i'm not a real fan of them.) also,micro sd is a must and preferably under $200 

Thank you :)

Feb 23, 2013 at 9:38 PM Post #4 of 5
The Galaxy Player 4.2 with neutron music player willbe great upgrade and i think it offers micro sd card slot to add more memory, others DAPs like Sansa Fuze, Philips Go Gear, Samsung P3, iRiver H320, H340, X7 and Cowon X5L are great warm rich sounding DAPs.

Feb 24, 2013 at 6:24 AM Post #5 of 5
Quote:
The Galaxy Player 4.2 with neutron music player willbe great upgrade and i think it offers micro sd card slot to add more memory, others DAPs like Sansa Fuze, Philips Go Gear, Samsung P3, iRiver H320, H340, X7 and Cowon X5L are great warm rich sounding DAPs.

I have the Galaxy S 4.2 player and Neutron, battery life isn't great but other than that its a fantastic combo, unfortunately Supercurio is not going to release Voodoo sound for it after encountering issues with kernals. If I knew that when I bought it I'd just have bought the Galaxy S GT-I9000 phone.

Top the OP- A dedicated DAP will no doubt have better battery life but that doesn't necesarally mean better SQ, well in the case of the I9000 at least.... and you could always just remove the sim card to reduce battery usage.

Galaxy S GT-I9000 + Voodoo + Neutron is sonic perfection, just do it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back