News and upcoming events!!
Oct 7, 2010 at 11:05 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

SACD-Man

Formerly With Whiplash Audio
Well the word on the street is that I have been sick and delays are related to that. Thats partially true however my new trusted employee Mike is doing an excellent job with keeping up!! So please don't hesitate to contact us for product questions and other related issues.

We have been experiencing a delay in shipping the WhipMOD due to unexpected demand, especially overseas. I'm about to receive stock and will be shipping tomorrow and there afterwards. The new Elite Reference WhipLOD reaction has been incredible. This is one of my finest work and something that I'm proud of. The build time is extensive, however well worth it!!!

I just became an Authorized Sennheiser dealer and now can sell the HD800's!! So later tonight I will be posting a promotion because of this!!

Another big news is that I'm launching my new site in the next few days. The old site had some MAJOR issues and we had to start from the ground up! The look is slightly upgraded look wise, but the functionality has changed!! One major improvement is that now all of my cables will be fully customizable. You can select from wire type, length, connector type and manufacture. This will allow customers to order exactly what they are looking for.

I will be running many sales from now to xmas so stay tuned for sales and new products!!

Feel free to post on this thread and any questions that you might have. If you do have a customer service question, I have a new process to handle that. Please send an email to:
      custserv@whiplashaudio.com.

Thanks!!!
Craig

Oct 9, 2010 at 10:53 PM Post #2 of 4
My site back up and we are starting with a whole new site. The look and flow is relatively the same, but with new functionality and the big new feature; the ability to customize your cables!!

So it like Subway, "Have it your way".

You can choose from:

Wire type
Length
Add Black Gates
Connector type
Connector Manufacture

The ability to offer promo codes and sales, etc. 
Newsletters
And much much more!!!

Craig

Oct 11, 2010 at 6:50 PM Post #3 of 4
Great news, Craig!  I'll have a toasted Footlong WhipLOD on wheat with all the fixin's.  I only want to hear fresh!  Muhahaha....

I'd say you still got some more tweaking to do, but it's a major improvement already.  Cool!

Oct 11, 2010 at 7:07 PM Post #4 of 4

Great news, Craig!  I'll have a toasted Footlong WhipLOD on wheat with all the fixin's.  I only want to hear fresh!  Muhahaha....

I'd say you still got some more tweaking to do, but it's a major improvement already.  Cool!

I certainly do have more opportunities on the new site, however most of my products are up their. I still need to add the WhipMOD, etc, but I have added Senneiser, my cables which finally include headphone replacement cables!!

Craig

PS, mustard??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back