Newest ortho on the block..the LCD-2 is a go!!
Dec 17, 2009 at 9:18 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 17

sachu

Headphoneus Supremus
The website is up and running..

This is exciting stuff.
beerchug.gif

Audeze

Looks like they need to update the LCD-2 photo .. The website needs more work by the looks of it..but this is very promising indeed
tongue.gif

Dec 17, 2009 at 5:27 PM Post #7 of 17
Anyone place an order yet? They need to update the picture and the product specifications. I hope the fit and finish are atleast the same level as the HE-5. Also I would like to see a 3m cable instead of the 2m cable on the HE-5.

Dec 17, 2009 at 6:26 PM Post #8 of 17
They just updated their website with a picture. Not bad, but I was hoping that they would have come up with a nicer looking headband.

Dec 17, 2009 at 6:32 PM Post #9 of 17
Website down for revamping.

Dec 17, 2009 at 7:33 PM Post #12 of 17
I had to call Sankar about the site...I ran over last night and hit the "Buy It" button and nothing happened. He said during site testing that the "buy it" was left out but not connected.....probably "tucked" back in now I imagine!

He also mentioned yet another month of waiting....oh well!

Dec 17, 2009 at 7:35 PM Post #13 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by smeggy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
up and down faster than a ho's drawers

she'd have to be awfully good....or I'm a little to excited to consummate for that unheard of rate of speed.....

Dec 17, 2009 at 8:23 PM Post #14 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by achristilaw /img/forum/go_quote.gif
He also mentioned yet another month of waiting....oh well!

That sucks ....but as we well know with orthos..better get it right and release it late than release it early without proper damping.

Dec 17, 2009 at 9:20 PM Post #15 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by sachu /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That sucks ....but as we well know with orthos..better get it right and release it late than release it early without proper damping.

Amen to that..........BTW, He-5 went back yesterday.
I was told pictures would be emailed to me of the LCD-2. I will share them if they give the okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back