New Zealand meet, May 24th in Auckland
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 1, 2014 at 3:28 AM Post #16 of 367
I still hope to get a hd800.
That D7000 is belong to my friend and I just kept it only few hours(forgot to change my list).
I am planning to buy another flagship right now, staring some rare phones:) 
Hi,I have a vintage Pioneer SX1010 with a Stax energiser but I don't know how it sounds like as the amp is still with the technician.Have sold the HD800;they were too artificial for me.I see you have got some Denons!!!

Feb 1, 2014 at 3:33 AM Post #17 of 367
It never stops!!!
Hope someone will have an AKG812 at the meet.This is the only one I am eager to hear!

Feb 1, 2014 at 3:35 AM Post #18 of 367
It never stops!!!
Hope someone will have an AKG812 at the meet.This is the only one I am eager to hear!

Computerlounge do have it on display to demo. I demo'ed it side-by-side when getting the HD800

Feb 1, 2014 at 3:36 AM Post #19 of 367
I will be coming.. Computer Lounge sound be able to bring some gear too.. (I can't advertise on the forums)
 ​
My personal collection will be coming though definately - plus a few more newer cans..

Should be able to bring LCD-X and LCD-XC if they have both arrived - plus full hifiman range.

Plus my personal lot (LCD-3, TH-900 and HD800) - will bring a few mid and hi fi amps to help tooo..

Feb 1, 2014 at 3:41 AM Post #20 of 367
Once we get a date and venue - it might be a good idea to talk to Billy and see if Computer Lounge would be willing come and bring some of their demo gear.

I'd also like to approach someone like Shure NZ, and maybe see what other manufacturers would be interested.

I'm also supposed to be the last one in a mini tour for the Alpha Dogs - so if I still have them when the Meet is on, I could talk to Dan and see if he's OK demoing them as well.

NZTF - If I can get there, I might carefully box the LD and take it as carry on.  That would work OK.

Cheers

Paul

Feb 1, 2014 at 3:41 AM Post #21 of 367
  I will be coming.. Computer Lounge sound be able to bring some gear too.. (I can't advertise on the forums)
 ​
My personal collection will be coming though definately - plus a few more newer cans..

Should be able to bring LCD-X and LCD-XC if they have both arrived - plus full hifiman range.

Plus my personal lot (LCD-3, TH-900 and HD800) - will bring a few mid and hi fi amps to help tooo..

Thanks Billy - you beat me to it.

Feb 1, 2014 at 3:57 AM Post #22 of 367
Haha no worries :)

Have spoke to sennheiser NZ and they are happy to help.. not a massive amount of other brands that would help but i am trying (Have good amount of influence! :p)

If anyone wants to listen to specific headphones let me know and i can see what i can do... 

Feb 1, 2014 at 4:06 AM Post #24 of 367
Billy - the one IEM I would love to try would be Shure's SE846.  Not sure if they'd be open to having a demo unit available.  Also the K812 would be sweet.

Feb 1, 2014 at 4:06 AM Post #25 of 367
  Haha no worries :)

Have spoke to sennheiser NZ and they are happy to help.. not a massive amount of other brands that would help but i am trying (Have good amount of influence! :p)

If anyone wants to listen to specific headphones let me know and i can see what i can do... 

What about~~~~~~HE90?
biggrin.gif
stax omega or R10~~~
biggrin.gif

Feb 1, 2014 at 4:07 AM Post #26 of 367
Oh yeah will bring K812 :)

Will see about SE846.. will check!

None of those sorry :p

Feb 1, 2014 at 4:13 AM Post #27 of 367
Ah, great, Billy is here! I didn't want to steal his thunder by announcing he was in on this.

So, how excited is everyone now?!  :)

Feb 1, 2014 at 4:14 AM Post #28 of 367
  Oh yeah will bring K812 :)

Will see about SE846.. will check!

None of those sorry :p

Would you mind bringing the HDVD800 as well? I'm considering it as my end-game setup
biggrin.gif
 (or the WA6-SE, whichever sound best for HD800 & LCD-2)

Feb 1, 2014 at 4:46 AM Post #30 of 367
HDVD800 - no worries :)

Will bring Woo WA7, bryston BHA-1 a few schiit products and will see what else...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back