New Virtual Dynamic Cables
Sep 28, 2009 at 6:32 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 37

vcoheda

High-End Forum Volunteer
thin and flexible.
ph34r.gif

seems to be a totally different direction for them. here's the email i received.

==============
company advertisement removed

Sep 28, 2009 at 9:01 PM Post #6 of 37
How much does a 1m pair retail for? (Just curious)

Sep 29, 2009 at 2:37 AM Post #7 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by pdupiano /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Do you guys think we can ask them for their research work in those universities in canada? hell I think some of us would be willing to pay the price of their cables if they had the studies attached to them, and maybe we can use the new rca plugs as a paper weight for the studies.

Virtual Dynamics promised to show their "studies" in the past, but never delivered.

I'd hazard a guess that "super-imposed magnetics" involves exposing the cable to a powerful magnet.

Sep 29, 2009 at 3:02 AM Post #9 of 37
Sep 29, 2009 at 6:22 PM Post #12 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by smeggy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This looks really exciting!

I wonder if this is what's left once you remove the garden hose and lead shot from their normal fat cables.

that would be a blessing! usually there is nothing but radio shack coated copper wire in there
biggrin.gif

edit: I JUST realized that Virtual Dynamics' acronym is VD. makes me understand the company a little better
tongue.gif

Sep 29, 2009 at 6:46 PM Post #13 of 37
there is nothing wrong with VD cables. i have used some in the past and have liked them. moreover, they are priced in line with other large cable manufacturers.

Sep 29, 2009 at 7:21 PM Post #15 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by fhuang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
[size=xx-small]we're not allow to talk cables here[/size]

We are. We are not allowed to say that DBT are the only scientific way of testing them. I didn't say that. If someone asks, I'll deny it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back