NEW UE Triple Fi 10 Pro Earphones at www.EarphoneSolutions.com
Nov 15, 2006 at 1:44 PM Post #61 of 90
We have no news except that the Triple.fis are further delayed
blink.gif

They don't have an answer for us yet as far as how long more.

We apologize for this inconvenience.

Our website cannot be updated with this info (or lack of) because we are going through some changes on the site that need to be finished before we can update the content.

Thank you all for your patience.

On the other hand the names have already been sent to UE and they are working on the engraving since, as I understand, they already have the cases...

Nov 15, 2006 at 2:45 PM Post #62 of 90
Quote:

Originally Posted by Flavio T
We have no news except that the Triple.fis are further delayed
blink.gif

They don't have an answer for us yet as far as how long more.

We apologize for this inconvenience.

Our website cannot be updated with this info (or lack of) because we are going through some changes on the site that need to be finished before we can update the content.

Thank you all for your patience.

On the other hand the names have already been sent to UE and they are working on the engraving since, as I understand, they already have the cases...

OK, somebody at UE needs to be beaten....where's my wet noodle??
cool.gif

I'm a little disappointed, but I'm finding that comes with the pre-order territory. No biggie, personally, I'd rather have a solid quality product than rushing some hodge-podge item out.....

Nov 15, 2006 at 8:47 PM Post #63 of 90
Quote:

Originally Posted by sant430
OK, somebody at UE needs to be beaten....where's my wet noodle??
cool.gif

I'm a little disappointed, but I'm finding that comes with the pre-order territory. No biggie, personally, I'd rather have a solid quality product than rushing some hodge-podge item out.....

I just called earphonesolutions yesterday to confirm what was going on, because I thought I had read on the forums that people had received theirs already. Everything's in good order, my name will be spelled correctly on the case, and within a few weeks (hopefully) I will be in aural euphoria.

Nov 16, 2006 at 8:59 PM Post #64 of 90
[size=medium]Dear Customers,

We received the following communication from UE's CEO today 11/16/06 at 3:02PM EST:[/size]

"Dear Valued Customer,

As you are aware, we recently released the UE Triple.fi 10 Pro in limited edition. We have been working on this product for over a year and felt that we had adequate experience with the sound signature and the reliability to release the product in the limited edition through 2006 with our full production scheduled for 2007. After rigorous field testing of the product over the past weeks, we have determined that due to a component failure that occurs after a few weeks or so of product use, we must delay the introduction. We feel confident that we have identified the fatigue issue and can get a fix in place. We may even have partial quantities of the limited edition by the end of the year and our full production units by March. We will notify you once product is on hand and your request to have the limited edition series will be honored. We take product quality and field reliability seriously and feel this delay reflects our ongoing commitment to ensure the highest level of product quality and the utmost in your personal listening experience. We appreciate your understanding and patience.

Sincerely yours,

Mindy Harvey
Founder & President
Ultimate Ears, LLC
5 Jenner St. # 100
Irvine, CA 92618
"

[size=medium]We apologize for this inconvenience and we thank you for your understanding and support. Please understand that we have no control over this issue. If you decide to cancel your pre-order please do so by sending us an email with your order number (please do not request cancellation within this thread). No credit cards have been charged.

If you prefer to alter your order instead in any way, please let us know via email as well.

NOTE: Our website is undergoing a major change and for that reason we have been unable to update our site about this situation.

Thank you,[/size]

Nov 17, 2006 at 1:25 AM Post #66 of 90
Quote:

Originally Posted by Trogdor
OMG! March! If that's true, I maybe out....that's insane...

Calm down man you really need to take a chill!!!!! LOL! LOL! LOL!

Payback's a bitch aint it!!!!
600smile.gif
600smile.gif

I ordered my Ue 10 pros today the hell with it!

Nov 17, 2006 at 2:08 AM Post #67 of 90
Quote:

Originally Posted by trose49
Calm down man you really need to take a chill!!!!! LOL! LOL! LOL!

Payback's a bitch aint it!!!!
600smile.gif
600smile.gif

I ordered my Ue 10 pros today the hell with it!

UE 10 pros...or shure e500s...or wait...I'm losing my mind!

Nov 17, 2006 at 2:25 AM Post #69 of 90
Quote:

Originally Posted by trose49
Im just giving you crap Trog!!! your always on my triple posts LOL!

I love your sig.

The higher it goes, the higher I'll let myself go, because I can tell myself that it's entirely reasonable to spend and spend and spend...

Nov 17, 2006 at 7:54 AM Post #70 of 90
I think we should be glad that UE decided not to release the product.

I know many big companies (I have worked in them) that do release products in too early stage and then deny that that has happened when complaints are coming in and simply hope the problems will go away by them self, which of course never happens. In such cases the customers are the guinea pig.

It takes courage to do it like this. Hands up for UE as far as I am concerned.

Hans.

Nov 18, 2006 at 12:06 PM Post #71 of 90
Yes I agree in priniciple. However, time to market is not forever and one more delay and I'm out...I really like the E500's and PTH technology...

Nov 18, 2006 at 12:17 PM Post #72 of 90
Quote:

Originally Posted by Trogdor /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yes I agree in priniciple. However, time to market is not forever and one more delay and I'm out...I really like the E500's and PTH technology...

[size=large]UE 10[/size], [size=small]UE 10[/size], [size=xx-small]UE 10 !!!!![/size]
tongue.gif

Nov 18, 2006 at 3:48 PM Post #74 of 90
Hi Flavio, I really respect you a lot cause you cared for your customers knowing that the wait for the new toy is killing us all and so you give us a big discount on the other products. However, that really pissed me off knowing that UE just said they were sorry and told us to keep waiting, until they know when they are done.

I really think UE should be giving us a big discount on their other product offering instead of you, because you have not done anything wrong here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back